The Euro-nuts are outraged. The DNA of Ramses III

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A word of advice for everyone interested in our story. the trouble with genetics is that its difficult to understand and the Cacs since they have monopoly on all labs and testing procedures can and do misnomer haplogroups or give them false histories. eg They'll say haplogroup R is a common Euro haplogroup but will never say it arose in W Africa.
Look for similar cultural toolkits eg stoneware and pottery,cultural practices including religion and language. With reasonable intelligence you won't be fooled. Here are identical cultural practices of 1980s DRC and ancient China.
Here are examples of African skull deformation,which was practiced by the Africoid Shang,China's first major recognised culture based in the Yellow river Valley.

4092929561_7ff91e7ba9.jpg

You can see even King Tut had a lipombo,elongated skull.
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-secret-histories-of-black-people_22.html

There are many similarities including linguistic with China,Japan,Somali, W African languages and E African bantu;also included are identical place names.

lurkandmurk

The Bull
Daps
Reppin
The Bull
You know something else that you forgot to mention about Lincoln?

You noticed how besides the Gettysburg Address....people don't ever talk about his inauguration speeches? If they do they only refer to the second inauguration speech....where he had that famous "malice towards none charity for all" quote...

look what he said about "the Negros" in his FIRST inauguration speech that your neice will likely not be learning in her class

“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

First speech:

" I am loath to close. We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

:wtf: @Black Reign please send your sources to me

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cornball @Marvel doesn't stop with the pseudo history and habitual lying ("my "ex" was an Egyptian"). :mjlol:

And according to my Bible, the Ancient Egyptians descended from Mizraim, one of the sons of Ham. When have you ever heard of white people say they white people came out of the branch of Ham?

nikka are you dumb, or just really forgetful? Cause you've been caught quoting Zondervan's bible dictionary entry on Ham, which does just that. Claim Hamites were/still are Caucasians.

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

Which I had to chin-check you on.

Czar said:
What he fails to realize is Zondervan's bible dictionary entry on Ham uses the Hamitic Hypothesis, which is a Eurocentric theory.

For those who are unfamiliar with the Hamitic Hypothesis...

Hamitic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as a few European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers, who linked the stories in the Bible of Ham's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race.

And here's more proof Zondervan uses it.

books.google.com/books?isbn=0310442117
Zondervan's NIV Study Bible (Red Letter Edition)

Noah’s curse cannot be used to justify the enslavement of blacks, since most of Ham’s descendants are known to be Caucasian, as the Canaanites certainly were (as shown by ancient paintings of the Canaanites discovered in Egypt)

What's funny is, here's Zondervan's entry on Shem

SHEM (shĕm, Heb. shēm, Gr. Sēm, name, fame). This second son of Noah and progenitor of the Semitic race was born ninety-eight years before the Flood (Gen.11.10). He lived six hundred years, outliving his descendants for nine generations (except for Eber and Abraham). In the racial prophecy that Noah made after the episode of his drunkenness (Gen.9.25-Gen.9.27), he mentioned “the Lord, the God of Shem.” The three great monotheistic religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam—all had Semitic origins. Noah added that Japheth’s descendants would “live in the tents of Shem,” indicating that the Aryan peoples to a large extent have derived their civilization from the Semites. In the “Table of the nations” (Gen.10.1-Gen.10.32)

Notice it doesn't say SHEM: progenitor of the Negroes?

Let's look at the definition of the word Negro

Negro - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Definition of NEGRO
sometimes offensive
: a member of a race of humankind native to Africa and classified according to physical features (as dark skin pigmentation)
Negro adjective, sometimes offensive
ne·groid adjective or noun often capitalized sometimes offensive
Ne·gro·ness noun, sometimes offensive
See Negro defined for English-language learners »
See Negro defined for kids »
Origin of NEGRO
Spanish or Portuguese, from negro black, from Latin nigr-, niger

But dude is too willfully ignorant to understand any of this.

White people came from Esau, the fraternal twin of Jacob.

Wrong. White people come from Japheth. No European nation ever descended from Esau, who was a man of color just like Jacob.

For example, Greece is identified as Javan, son of Japheth, throughout scripture.

Don't believe me? Look in your KJV and turn to Zechariah 9:13.

When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.

Now take a look at the text in Hebrew.

Zechariah 9:13 Hebrew Text Analysis

Notice the name translated as Greece in English is Yavan in Hebrew? Aka Javan in English? Notice it doesn't say Esav (Esau) or Edom?

Still not convinced? Look at Joel 3:6 in the bible.

The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have you sold unto the Greeks, that you might remove them far from their border.

Now look at Joel 3:6 in Hebrew.

http://biblehub.com/text/joel/3-6.htm

Notice it says Hay'Yevanim (the Javanites) and not Hay'Adomim (the Edomites)

Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

And let's refute that "fraternal" twin nonsense by quoting Josephus, a 1st century AD Hebrew priest and historian who lived to see actual Edomites.

http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/ant-1.htm
6. Accordingly, Esau went out a hunting. But Rebeka (33) thinking it proper to have the supplication made for obtaining the favor of God to Jacob, and that without the consent of Isaac, bid him kill kids of the goats, and prepare a supper. So Jacob obeyed his mother, according to all her instructions. Now when the supper was got ready, he took a goat's skin, and put it about his arm, that by reason of its hairy roughness, he might by his father be believed to be Esau; for they being twins, and in all things else alike, differed only in this thing.
Genesis 25:24

So when her days were fulfilled for her to give birth, indeed there were twins in her womb

Everybody else on the Earth was different shades of brown and had melanin up until that point. That is why his skin turns red when he gets emotional or gets out in the sun, because he lacks melanin, his skin is wasted away and cannot be protected from the sun

Then you're gonna have a tough time explaining why David was described by the same Hebrew word as Esau, Admoni (click)

which is the reason why he lived in caves, starting in what is now Petra, Jordan but was originally called Mount Seir, Edom in the Bible. He continued living in the caves when he migrated to the Caucasus mountains.

Let's show everyone who actually built the monuments of Petra.

Watch and learn unlearned one.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
the thing is @Czar & @emoney both believe in the racist ideology of Japheth, Shem, & Ham...most people do actually. This thought process was made up from White Supremacy.

Czar I actually wanted you to tell me about your beliefs on Egypt being black...even though you don't really believe it was...according to your biblical beliefs.

emoney goes along with it because he doesn't want to be black

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing is @Czar & @emoney both believe in the racist ideology of Japheth, Shem, & Ham...most people do actually. This thought process was made up from White Supremacy.

Czar I actually wanted you to tell me about your beliefs on Egypt being black...even though you don't really believe it was...according to your biblical beliefs.

emoney goes along with it because he doesn't want to be black

Your bipolar gimmick is getting old @iLLaV3

I want you to show me where I said the Ancient Egyptians weren't black.

Btw, aren't you the same dummy who claimed white people were the result of Angels sleeping with Neanderthals? :laugh:

Or are you forgetting you were torn to shreds on that in your book of Enoch thread?

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...out-neanderthals-before-scientist-did.206672/

Which I find ironic, since you'll use science to make up wild conspiracy theories, yet totally reject basic high school biology.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/anyo...h-the-second-episode-of-cosmos.198588/page-16

^Everyone read that thread so you can see what I mean. Dude was forced to moonwalk after getting ethered for several pages.

Seriously, how does someone claim to be a Bible believer and reject science, while using the theory of evolution in his arguments. :mjlol:

This is the same dude who will reject DNA sampling in one thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/your...not-as-entwined-as-once-thought.148264/page-2

the 'Afrocentric' guys on this site has been saying don't believe everything including DNA test from cacology because they can make the test say what they want it to say...but nooooo we were greeted with the tinfoil.

:stopitslime:

While using DNA as "proof" in another.

I also believe that the Neanderthal DNA is the main reason for the different races & skin tones of the current races today. It is a known fact that the DNA of Neanderthals is everywhere in all humans from 1-4% except Sub-Suharan Africa.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

I have explained my beliefs & I stand firmly on them. I've made threads expounding on my beliefs as you have shared.

Now I want you to 'expose' your beliefs that AE was NOT black. Have at it. The floor is yours. :smugfavre:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have explained my beliefs & I stand firmly on them. I've made threads expounding on my beliefs as you have shared.

Now I want you to 'expose' your beliefs that AE was NOT black. Have at it. The floor is yours. :smugfavre:

You're clearly not all there breh.

That or you are :troll: hard.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'll post this in here for our delusional friend @iLLaV3

Not to burst your bubble @emoney but @Marvel is in fact dead wrong.

The Hamitic Hypothesis/Theory is 100% Pseudoscience and Eurocentrism at it's finest. And this is coming from someone who isn't trying to play the role of "coli militant".

From the same article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic
In the 19th century as a pseudoscientific[1][2] application of "scientific racism", European authors classified the "Hamitic race" as a sub-group of the Caucasian race, along with the Semitic race - thus grouping the non-Semitic populations native to North Africa, the Horn of Africa and South Arabia, including the Ancient Egyptians. According to the Hamitic theory this "Hamitic race" was superior to or more advanced than Negroid populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. In its most extreme form, in the writings ofC. G. Seligman, it asserted that all significant achievements in African history were the work of "Hamites" who migrated into central Africa as pastoralists, bringing technologies and civilizing skills with them. In the early twentieth century, theoretical models of Hamitic languages and of Hamitic races were intertwined.

Many versions of this perspective on African history have been proposed, and "applied" (via colonialism) to different parts of the continent. The essays below focus on the development of these ideas regarding the peoples of North, East and Southeast Africa. However, Hamitic hypotheses operated in West Africa as well, and they changed greatly over time.[6]

Bisharin man with classic Hamitic physical traits, from Augustus Henry Keane's Man, Past and Present(1899).

In the mid-19th century, the term Hamitic acquired a new meaning as a few European writers claimed to identify a distinct "Hamitic race" that was superior to "Negroid" populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. The theory arose from early anthropological writers, who linked the stories in the Bible of Noah's sons to actual ancient migrations of a supposed Middle-Eastern sub-group of the Caucasian race.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid[2]) is the general physical type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, theHorn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3] The term was used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.[4] First introduced in early racial science and anthropometry, the taxon has historically been used to denote one of the proposed major races of humankind.[5] Although its validity and utility is disputed by many anthropologists,Caucasoid as a biological classification remains in use,[6] particularly within the field of forensic anthropology.[5]
Skin color amongst Caucasoids ranges greatly from pale, reddish-white, olive, through to dark brown tones.[4]

So according to all that, @2Quik4UHoes would be considered Caucasian. :dead:

Skip to 18:08 so you can see an Egyptian girl who identifies as black, yet is being forced to list herself as white under the current census in this country.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-05.pdf

Btw, I was about to post a link to an article that really exposes the Hamitic Hypothesis. Unfortunately, it's no longer available. It appears in the Journal of African History (which is published by Cambridge University). Vol 4 (I969), Pages 521-531. I saved it on a flash drive somewhere. Soon as I find it, I'ma upload it for you.

Even reputable scholars see how that theory was nothing more than a ploy by Europeans to claim the accomplishments of other groups. This is why research is important.

@Marvel only makes appeals to it because he's bought into a pseudo-belief that claims all Africans are going to be destroyed or enslaved by God. Which is ironic to say the least, since he's African :mjlol:.

Since he seems to enjoy lying and being inconsistent with his trolling.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I think I'll post this in here for our delusional friend @iLLaV3

Since he seems to enjoy lying and being inconsistent with his trolling.

I'm not discussing the 'Hamitc Hypothesis'. Since Czar want to be elusive with his answer I guess I'll have to be more direct in the question I pose.

Do you believe that the AE are/were black?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not discussing the 'Hamitc Hypothesis'. Since Czar want to be elusive with his answer I guess I'll have to be more direct in the question I pose.

Do you believe that the AE are/were black?

Yes stupid, they were black. Anyone with any common sense can see I alluded to that when I said.

Then again, we know common sense and you don't go together. :mjlol:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm, now I wonder who the bible says the Ancient Egyptians descend from? @iLLaV3

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 10:6&version=KJV

And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

http://biblehub.com/hebrew/4714.htm
Mitsrayim: a son of Ham, also his desc. and their country in N.W. Africa
Original Word: מִצְרָ֫יִם
Part of Speech: proper name, of a territory and people, feminine; masculine; masculine plural
Transliteration: Mitsrayim
Phonetic Spelling: (mits-rah'-yim)
Short Definition: Egypt

:sas2: