THE END OF RACISM - An interesting discussion...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
wellllllll maybe you should consider it. Perhizzaps he can look at it from an unbiased perspective :manny:

Right, a person coming from a culture where skin lightening cream is the biggest selling cosmetic and where 1000's of years of the caste system existed....yea, racism doesn't exist :mjpls:

I'm good

semtex

:)
Daps
Right, a person coming from a culture where skin lightening cream is the biggest selling cosmetic and where 1000's of years of the caste system existed....yea, racism doesn't exist :mjpls:

I'm good
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAjiiEOzOV8[/ame]

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Now this - this is racism.

If there can be an end to stuff like this, then I can entertain the idea of "The End Of Racism".
Yeah it's pretty sickening breh. We just have far less opportunities in this country

come on man...this isnt true at all. There are a ton of white people that have been out of work for years.

It is very true and the ones out of work for a long period of time usually have issues with their background, or they are over 55 or they are just waiting on the right offer since they are financially stable and can be picky.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah it's pretty sickening breh. We just have far less opportunities in this country

I know...

but dig - let ol' dude in the vid in the OP tell it, companies should be able to do that. Then, that would inspire us to start our own companies and then hire only black folks - and then it'll only take a couple generations and we'd establish our own "restoration".

That's all we gotta do.

:leostare:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I know...

but dig - let ol' dude in the vid in the OP tell it, companies should be able to do that. Then, that would inspire us to start our own companies and then hire only black folks - and then it'll only take a couple generations and we'd establish our own "restoration".

That's all we gotta do.

:leostare:

That's what I try to tell folks. None of us will be around if there does become a point where the black community is self sufficient. And to begin going down this path, we need capital and white people control it right now. I would love to start my own business and become a multi-millionaire but that shyt is difficult to do and also takes funding which I don't have.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
That's what I try to tell folks. None of us will be around if there does become a point where the black community is self sufficient. And to begin going down this path, we need capital and white people control it right now. I would love to start my own business and become a multi-millionaire but that shyt is difficult to do and also takes funding which I don't have.

Real talk.

And iono if you watched the clip, but notice he didn't say niccas outta college should start engineering firms or anything like that...he said we should open up a neighboorhood store or a restaurant like the Koreans...like all small businesses end up successful on the first try or something.

Let a bunch of us fucc up the first time we try to run a small business and go back to the bank asking for more money to try again...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
it doesnt take huge funding to start a business brah...you start small and keep it going.
Thats some old timer type of thinking.

If you think small, you get small results.

If yall dont think the answer is more black businesses...how the fukk do you think any other group in this country came up? Small businesses are the backbone of this country!

Also, I doubt dudes friends gets calls weekly from recruiters saying dont bring black prospects....nobody would snitch if it happens that much? What kind of jobs are these?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
it doesnt take huge funding to start a business brah...you start small and keep it going.
Thats some old timer type of thinking.

If you think small, you get small results.

If yall dont think the answer is more black businesses...how the fukk do you think any other group in this country came up? Small businesses are the backbone of this country!

Also, I doubt dudes friends gets calls weekly from recruiters saying dont bring black prospects....nobody would snitch if it happens that much? What kind of jobs are these?

1) He didn't say it took "huge" funding...he said "funding he doesn't have".

2) Yeah, you do have to start small and keep going...but again, do you know how many small businesses fail?

3) A "backbone" is very important, but you have to have 205 other bones in order to have a good frame for a body! That said, dude in the OP said small businesses is one component of "cultural restoration"...

3b) ...and you're acting like that's the only way other groups are coming here and "coming up".

4) Why do you doubt "dudes' friends gets calls weekly from recruiters saying don't bring black prospects"? Why did you stress "weekly" like that was the most important part of that? Even if it happens monthly, that's not cool.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

1) He didn't say it took "huge" funding...he said "funding he doesn't have".

2) Yeah, you do have to start small and keep going...but again, do you know how many small businesses fail?

3) A "backbone" is very important, but you have to have 205 other bones in order to have a good frame for a body! That said, dude in the OP said small businesses is one component of "cultural restoration"...

3b) ...and you're acting like that's the only way other groups are coming here and "coming up".

4) Why do you doubt "dudes' friends gets calls weekly from recruiters saying don't bring black prospects"? Why did you stress "weekly" like that was the most important part of that? Even if it happens monthly, that's not cool.
And yeah it is a weekly thing. I want to say I was surprised but it's something that most black people know already but it is another thing to witness it. And the ones who don't flat out say "no black people" will use code words like "not the right cultural fit"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I feel you. :obama: What I was trying to get across in my post though is we need more than just the bootstraps, black people gotta do better stuff, etc. We need people coming with practical solutions to the problems, things we can reasonably do in our daily lives and begin working towards that goal. Something like volunteering in the community.. mentoring some our young boys who don't have fathers. It seems to me we just get the criticism, and then that's where it ends. It's like people just wanna grandstand but not actually DO anything afterwards.
No we don't people have excuses from here to fukking there and that shyt is annoying. If you don't like where you are do something about it and try your hardest to stay away from things that will hold up your process. It's like cats need they hand held like a toddler but I bet when it's time to get chicks, party, whatever things you really wanna do nobody need no manuals for that. Even if they do you know what they find out how to get that shyt done that's why it's hard for me to really hear all the bullshyt esp coming from the same type of environment some of the complainers come from. Maybe it was my upbringing but I do feel most people esp with the Internet can find ways to get stuff done that was never in such abundance before and with that the excuses get harder to take seriously.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
^^^exactly.
People really arent using the internet to its full potential. You can learn ANYTHING you want.

Some of you cats need to read shyt like this:

Who Owns the Ice House?: Eight Life-Lessons From an Unlikely Entrepreneur: Clifton Taulbert, Gary Schoeniger: 9780971305915: Amazon.com: Books
51B4MPbL1iL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Really good book about black entrepreneurship & the mindset you need (something that people lack on here)

& more of this type of thought

Last edited by a moderator:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
What I was trying to get across in my post though is we need more than just the bootstraps, black people gotta do better stuff, etc. We need people coming with practical solutions to the problems, things we can reasonably do in our daily lives and begin working towards that goal. Something like volunteering in the community.. mentoring some our young boys who don't have fathers. It seems to me we just get the criticism, and then that's where it ends. It's like people just wanna grandstand but not actually DO anything afterwards.

No we don't people have excuses from here to fukking there and that shyt is annoying. If you don't like where you are do something about it and try your hardest to stay away from things that will hold up your process. It's like cats need they hand held like a toddler but I bet when it's time to get chicks, party, whatever things you really wanna do nobody need no manuals for that. Even if they do you know what they find out how to get that shyt done that's why it's hard for me to really hear all the bullshyt esp coming from the same type of environment some of the complainers come from. Maybe it was my upbringing but I do feel most people esp with the Internet can find ways to get stuff done that was never in such abundance before and with that the excuses get harder to take seriously.

No, he's telling you right. Instead of a bucha muffuccas talmbat "y'all niccas are fuccin' up, you need to fix your chit", it would be more helpful for people to give them some practical game. Case in point, you view such people as just "complainers" instead of people with potential to change "where they are". You sound like the Everest College commercial nicca.

^^^exactly.
People really arent using the internet to its full potential. You can learn ANYTHING you want.

Some of you cats need to read shyt like this:

Who Owns the Ice House?: Eight Life-Lessons From an Unlikely Entrepreneur: Clifton Taulbert, Gary Schoeniger: 9780971305915: Amazon.com: Books
51B4MPbL1iL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Really good book about black entrepreneurship & the mindset you need (something that people lack on here)

& more of this type of thought

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE WHY YOU AREN'T SUCCESSFUL - YouTube

STARTING A SMALL BUSINESS - YouTube

See how easy that was? Some practical game.

Even still - having this "mindset" won't "end" racism like ol' dude in the OP is saying, which is why he gets the :aicmon: .

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
come on man...this isnt true at all. There are a ton of white people that have been out of work for years.

I'm willing to bet a majority of those same white folks are incompetent, think they are above working "menial" jobs to support their family, refuse to bend on the salary they want, etc. Meanwhile, the resumes of qualified minorities are being screened to the umpteenth degree so they don't even get the opportunity. Now I know a number of qualifies white folks that are having difficulty finding employment, but to compare that number to the number of minorities is just plain wrong and irresponsible.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

No, he's telling you right. Instead of a bucha muffuccas talmbat "y'all niccas are fuccin' up, you need to fix your chit", it would be more helpful for people to give them some practical game. Case in point, you view such people as just "complainers" instead of people with potential to change "where they are". You sound like the Everest College commercial nicca.

See how easy that was? Some practical game.

Even still - having this "mindset" won't "end" racism like ol' dude in the OP is saying, which is why he gets the :aicmon: .
Bold is cool cause you sound like a loser so fukk it I guess we even. Like I said nikkas only need or whine for help on this but anything else they can find out how to do it. You want to coddle nikkas I don't. If I want to know how to do some shyt I don't know how to I'm going to find out from somewhere but no nikkas like you need exact garmin navigation to get there FOH. No wonder so many people are stuck regardless of race can't do shyt unless it's handed to them.