THE END OF RACISM - An interesting discussion...

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Watch this interview and let's talk about it. There's going to be parts that you disagree with, but sit through it and really consider what's being said...

I think Black people should take some lessons from Indians regarding this social mobility game.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I agree and disagree with his opinions at various parts throughout the clip.

It's kinda like he's right and wrong at the same time. Because while it is true that racism is not the real obstacle that many blacks face nowadays when you look at black genocide, out of wedlock babies, and other things that are completely the fault of black people and nobody else, you also have to acknowledge why and how we came about this situation in the first place and the fact of the matter is that it was because of white racism.

Another thing that I can agree with is that integration was one of the worst things that could of happened to black people. Although it is great that we can do anything with the freedom we have nowadays, the lack of black owned establishments has lead to a lack of economic opportunities and a lack of accumulation of wealth when you consider how long African Americans have been here for.

I also agree that there is not much need for discrimination laws nowadays because a business owner would be virtually shooting himself in the foot by having restaurants that only serve whites and it just is not smart overall when you look at it from an economic perspective.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
might not be around to comment overall but this dude is very confidence about something that isn't so cut and dry. very interesting though.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
fukk this dude and not necessarily because of this clip...i have heard so much bullshyt from him to ever respect his opinion.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Black culture was formed directly as a derivative to white segregation/racism... to say that either culture or discrimination have to be responsible exclusively for blacks position in society doesnt hold up to criticism... so if thats the basis of his book and the rest of his arguement theres no need for anyone to analyze it any further.

Black culture isnt created in a vacuum seperate from America as a whole, discrimination and black culture are intrinsically linked (e.g. Hip Hop, Blues).

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guys a moron. He should be thanking black folks for taking all the racist heat for 200 years so that when his brown ass came here, he wasn't getting hung by the KKK.

I fukking get heated when these idiot immigrants come to this country and look down on black folks without realizing that the only reason they can even come to this country is because black folks made it possible. If it wasn't for Dr. King and everyone else in the civil rights movement, he would be a nikka just like any black person.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Thanks to white people, racism will never end.
Why? Because they're the ones who created it.

They created this huge race war globally that will never settle down.
People aren't just born racist, they're taught it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Naw, racism in today's society is complex and really not understandable until you really do your research on it. A lot of it is also post-traumatic as well.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
we'd have to decimate the white race
and then kill all of their wanna be races.
a0yqua.jpg

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks to white people, racism will never end.
Why? Because they're the ones who created it.

They created this huge race war globally that will never settle down.
People aren't just born racist, they're taught it.

:whew: