The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I liked that ending :ehh:. Nora let go of the grief and finally saw that her fam is alive somewhere doing well and free to actually love Kevin, after last week where Kevin realized he loved Nora after letting go of his fear.

Show might end up in my top 5 after some time :wow:

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good finale and I'm use to the penultimate episode basically being better than finales anyway. So we getting a spinoff about departed world :troll:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah, bad finale and ending :camby:

Not dexter levels by any means, but still bad...

Oville

Pro
Daps
Last scene was powerful but still not enough for me. Really this whole last season was disappointing. The show from the get go was so much more broad than just Kevin and Nora. To conclude it with just a reunion of them and in so little time was just not enough. I liked how they explained what happened to Nora's kids and it seems logical to believe that show takes place in a multiverse of some kind so the question about how the departure happened isn't as frustrating for me as some of the other questions like Kevin's seemingly immortality etc. I wish the first two seasons had gotten stronger ratings so they coulda flesh this story out a bit more.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Aint even gonna sugar coat this. That finale was a dud and thats coming from someone who loves this show. So parallel universe confirmed. With that said, Lindeloff is horrible at endings.