The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Another great episode....4/4 this season so far...next week a Matt/John/Laurie episode tho:patrice:....not a big fan of Matt & Laurie but they on a roll this season so I'm expecting more fire next Sunday
tenor.gif
really? cuz Matt's first solo episode is one of the best episodes of this entire series

Viva

Pro
Daps
This show is just incredible.

It's so far ahead of anything. TV movies etc.

I feel honored and as if i'm part of some elite club to be one of the few who watched season 2 as well as this one.

This is just transcendent.

For real. This show is the single best piece of media I've consumed I think. Just wow

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
For real. This show is the single best piece of media I've consumed I think. Just wow
Up until this season i used to tell my friends that season 2 was the single season of television ever. So far this is topping that.

You know what? What if Nora is pregnant?

I've thought this since episode 2, when she was trying to board the plane the kiosk wouldnt let her click "no" when asked if she would have an infant on her lap.

Also the fact that it keeps being mentioned and seen. Nora laughed at Kevin when he asked but this show has a funny sense of humor.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That episode was amazing :to: loved the three different versions of take on me sprinkled in

Next weeks episode focuses on Matt :ohlawd: probably gonna get beat up again

:russ:can't be a matt episode without him catching the beats.

insane kevin is the best kevin. seeing evie, getting into fights, burning his own book, delivering some uncut ether to nora and walking out as the flames grow...:myman:

this show is so fukking :banderas:

Viva

Pro
Daps
:russ:can't be a matt episode without him catching the beats.

insane kevin is the best kevin. seeing evie, getting into fights, burning his own book, delivering some uncut ether to nora and walking out as the flames grow...:myman:

this show is so fukking :banderas:

Insane Kevin is the best. When he says to Laurie "ask John about the book he wrote about me" and just hangs up.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
@Adam3000 drop your thoughts breh
I haven't watched yet. Believe me, I would be all up in this thread otherwise.

I took a risk even reading your post which popped up in my alerts. Trying to stay spoiler free.

I have been downoading all the episodes, but I watch this with my wife and due to personal reasons we haven't gotten around to it.

Hopefully I can convince her to start it with me soon