The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
she's lying to Kevin

knew it but a woman that looks exactly like Evie but isn't her :patrice: there's more here

The woman was a manifestation of Evie to get Kevin down to the station in oreder for his father to see him...in order for Kevin to help his lady friend in order for her kids to build the ark. I'm assuming

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Not sure how or when this became my favorite show on TV.

It's been such a struggle and joy to watch. :mjcry:

it started for me when Matt was trying to save his church, then the S1 finale/town riot scene and the entirety of S2 pretty much made this one of my favorite shows of this decade along with Hannibal.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I haven't watched yet. Believe me, I would be all up in this thread otherwise.

I took a risk even reading your post which popped up in my alerts. Trying to stay spoiler free.

I have been downoading all the episodes, but I watch this with my wife and due to personal reasons we haven't gotten around to it.

Hopefully I can convince her to start it with me soon
Where were the rest of these nikkas when we were defending this show from the haters since Season 1 episode 1?:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Where were the rest of these nikkas when we were defending this show from the haters since Season 1 episode 1?:mjcry:
I been shytting on these clowns for 3 years. I can't wait to make it back into this thread and shyt on them some more. Season 1 was dope as hell. Easy 9/10. Season 2 was a 10/10. But people wanna still shyt on S1 because they didn't get it. They don't know about character-centric piff. Just want the plot twists and surprises.

You been down since day 1:salute:

Daps
I been shytting on these clowns for 3 years. I can't wait to make it back into this thread and shyt on them some more. Season 1 was dope as hell. Easy 9/10. Season 2 was a 10/10. But people wanna still shyt on S1 because they didn't get it. They don't know about character-centric piff. Just want the plot twists and surprises.

You been down since day 1:salute:
:dead:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

I never tuned in.

1) 2% of the population wasn't a big enough hook for me
2) Lindelof was involved and I wasn't letting that nikka get me again

After hearing everyone complain about how slow it was I was happy and ignored it for a few years.

Now that I know there's an arch and an ending I gave it a shot.

Just watched 2 seasons and 3 episodes in 3 days. Boy was I fukking wrong! Show is fire.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I never watched Lost, so when people complained about Lindelof, it fell on deaf ears with me plus the trailers for this show were intriguing enough and like I said before, this is right there with Hannibal as being my favorite TV show of this decade, and depending on how it ends will be top 10 of all time for me too