The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This show is like nothing else on television. And that's saying A LOT when you consider how many great shows there are now. Among the shows coming out this month The Leftovers has separated itself from the pack.
It's separated itself amongst all shows overall with its past 2 seasons.

I died when Kevin Sr said " A CHICKEN!" and it zoomed in on his wide eyed face

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Absolutely.

What stood out even more was that he left that part out of his story with Christopher Sunday.

So im unsure if he doesnt remember or if intentionally left that part out because hes jealous of his son.

Kevin Sr is definitely jealous of Jr. You saw how he disregarded Matt's bible when it focused on Jr rather than Sr and how he saw Jr as just being a part of his story. At first thought he (Kevin Sr) was delusional and that he was just too much of an egomaniac to admit he was bullshytting and Kevin Jr is the one who is at play with something bigger, but I think Grace's story a the end definitely made him open his eyes to the truth about his son.

Also thanks to all of y'all for further explaining this craziness, shyt has been made so much clearer just by reading a couple of your posts. :wow:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely.

What stood out even more was that he left that part out of his story with Christopher Sunday.

So im unsure if he doesnt remember or if intentionally left that part out because hes jealous of his son.

Don't think he remembers seeing his son through the tv. He said he was blacked out during that time in the hotel.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't think he remembers seeing his son through the tv. He said he was blacked out during that time in the hotel.
are you sure? I swear to christ he mentions specifically seeing his son while he was tripping or coming down from his trip. I need to rewatch this ep, feel like I missed some stuff.