The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
So those people building the boat that Kevin's dad was talking to outside the house were actually the odopted kids in the old lady's story that died...:ohhh:
Yeah, one guy said he knew Chris. Him and Chris both dead.

:edit:

Also im assuming that the dude who lit himself on fire was trying to do the same shyt Nora is going to Australia for.

Powerful episode.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, one guy said he knew Chris. Him and Chris both dead.

:edit:

Also im assuming that the dude who lit himself on fire was trying to do the same shyt Nora is going to Australia for.

Powerful episode.

Something was niggling at my memory and now I've placed it: when Sr was talking about taking the hallucinogens in the hotel in Perth-we saw that. Remember in Season 2, the episode when Kevin Jr died?....In International Assassin, Jr sees him through the TV set. So Sr made a real connection with Jr while he was in whatever that place was-afterlife, purgatory, dream dimension. A pretty strong hint that the Kevins are not merely delusional and something bigger is going on here.....shyt had me :ohhh:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Something was niggling at my memory and now I've placed it: when Sr was talking about taking the hallucinogens in the hotel in Perth-we saw that. Remember in Season 2, the episode when Kevin Jr died?....In International Assassin, Jr sees him through the TV set. So Sr made a real connection with Jr while he was in whatever that place was-afterlife, purgatory, dream dimension. A pretty strong hint that the Kevins are not merely delusional and something bigger is going on here.....shyt had me :ohhh:
Absolutely.

What stood out even more was that he left that part out of his story with Christopher Sunday.

So im unsure if he doesnt remember or if intentionally left that part out because hes jealous of his son.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
What a powerful episode :wow:

Yep, that's them.

Yo, I didn't even catch that :ohhh:.

Great episode for Scott Glenn, this show and his work on Daredevil have really made me take notice of him as an actor.

All the scenes of the Australian Outback looked great, definitely needs to be a part of the Emmy nominations for directing.

Kevin Sr tripping and not remembering he talked to his son in the after-life :wow:

That monologue at the end by Grace :mjcry:

Viva

Pro
Daps
Yo, I didn't even catch that :ohhh:.

Great episode for Scott Glenn, this show and his work on Daredevil have really made me take notice of him as an actor.

All the scenes of the Australian Outback looked great, definitely needs to be a part of the Emmy nominations for directing.

Kevin Sr tripping and not remembering he talked to his son in the after-life :wow:

That monologue at the end by Grace :mjcry:

7uZ8fhe.jpg

I'm on my phone so sorry if this is tiny, I'll re-up it if so!

GOAT show