The End Is Near: The Leftovers season 3 thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Listening to the Ringer podcast with Lindeloff. They're talking about how they ended up with the Wu tat. Be careful tho because he dropped a minor spoiler if you don't want to know how many eps certain actors are in this season.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so those 4 women represent the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse right? cuz reading a lil bit online, it says that they are summoned when Jesus Christ opens the first four of seven seals (maybe reading that bible?). Forgot what the women were wearing, but their clothes' colors will probably let us know what they symbolize.
I immediately thought of the four horsemen as well

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
t3_6778ef

Powerful acting in this scene.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Also watch the scene in the airport with Nora waiting on line. When you look at the background for The planes leaving you see no departures leaving. Maybe Nora is the omega.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
The Wu-Tang Band:dead:

:martin:They really fukked up the shows story, cutting the series down to 3 seasons and forcing them to do that 3 year time jump after the GR got droned. All the characters are in different places now since the drone strike and they just going on with the show like we are supposed to fill in all these blanks ourselves. shyt is making me forget key characters and moments in the show. Feels like they skipped over important stuff and playing catch up now to explain what each character has been up to in the past 3 years. I know that the show is meant to leave you wondering, but it feels like 1-2 seasons are missing between season 2 and 3. And as slow a drag as season 1 was, it really shouldn't be feeling so rushed at this point.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Damn Nora had one hell of a day. I don't know how exactly i would feel if i asked my girl for children and she hits me with the ":russ:" damn man just damn :mjcry:.
So apparently the theory online is that Nora is demon Azazel :patrice:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Was Jill in this ep? :noah:

I haven't watched yet. Still trying to decide if I want to invest in this season.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

the use of the Perfect Strangers theme while the episode had a cameo from Mark Linn-Baker (Star of the Perfect Strangers). Also apparently the title of the last episode is a reference to a catchphrase used on Perfect Strangers (Don't Be Ridiculous). Then think about the meeting he had with Nora, and how he to had 3 other people depart on him, he knows Nora's pain and she sort of feels the same way towards the world as he does, thus making them sort of Perfect Strangers. They understand each other but don't really know each other.