"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
:gucci: I initially came in this thread to watch everybody joke on kyrie, The Cavs, and Duke University. Now we're really having a discussion on whether the Earth is flat in 2017.

This is so sad.
got me feeling to put some of these nikkas on ignore because anytime I see a post by them from now on I'm automatically gonna hit the:scust:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Weren't black folks the ones who said the earth was round? The europeans said the earth was flat and Africans debunked that sh*t a long time ago when we were the head of all the sciences. Now you got black folks who just want to throw all of that out of the window. Folks really are going backwards. I've had to get a friend of mine go because of that crap. He said the bible said the world is flat :what:, which is another reason why i will never take Christian folks seriously. :hhh:

Daps
All fake. NASA admits that most are composite images done using Photoshop in computers.

The only one they claim is real is this one allegedly taken by Apollo astronauts on their way to the moon.

115334main_image_feature_329_ys_full.jpg

Since we know the moon landings were FAKED, then we should rightly assume this image was also faked.

LMAO @ all the smart dumb nikka shyt you're spitting in this thread :dead:

You ever stop to think why NASA would "admit" many of the pictures of Earth are composites but not that Earth isn't spherical? Satellites orbiting the Earth are not far enough from the Earth to see the entire planet at once. So they take pictures from different point in their orbit which allows them to piece together shape of the entire object. That's a perfectly legitimate way to do do it. Many terrains were mapped out using similar composite methods. The fact that you're trumping that up as some indication that the Earth ain't spherical is hilariously retarded.

It's very easy to prove to yourself that the Earth is indeed spherical. If you board a plane in NYC and fly to Tokyo, you'll fly west (as judged by the sunrise/sunset). Then you board a plane in Tokyo and fly to Rome, you'll fly west (again as judged by the sunrise/sunset). An then if you fly from Rome to NYC, you'll fly west again. The only way you can fly in the same direction and end back where you started is if you went in a big ass circle. Now before you say it, "bu..bu..bu..but that doesn't prove the Earth is spherical, it could be cylindrical :troll:" Ok well consider this: According to United, a non-stop flight from Newark to San Francisco takes about 6.5hours. A non-stop flight from San Fran to Tokyo takes about 11 hours. However, a non-stop flight from Newark to Tokyo does NOT take 17.5 hours, it only takes about 14 hours. Given that all three cities are near similar latitudes (Newark at 40.7N, San Fran at 37.7 and Tokyo at 35.7), flying in a straight line from Newark to Tokyo would have you fly pretty dam close to over San Fran, how does United get to shave 3.5 hours off the trip??? The answer is because they don't fly along that line, instead they fly North into Canada. They do this because the Earth is a fukking sphere, thus, its a shorter route to fly north where the perimeter of the sphere is smaller than near the equator (where its the greatest). I literally learned this in 7th grade geometry.

I find it hilarious that you're in here harping on the sanctity of images from space as some indication that the Earth's shape is not spherical, when we've known for hundreds of years before we could ever send objects into space that the world was round. Why don't you go study those proofs instead of the rambling nonsense of smart dumb shyt you read on the internet :russ:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
:mjlol:

lol at the whole nasa made it up. wouldnt other countries space programs, oh I dont know like russia who are US enemies, call them out on bullshyt if thats so ? :heh:

Dont believe in globalism brehs..

Ignore the fact that nations all around the world can never agree on anything seemingly, but agreed to make Antarctica off limits to the general public brehs :mjlol:

Weren't black folks the ones who said the earth was round?

Nope. The black Egyptians from where we get most of our science from said the earth was flat. Its cacs, starting with Copernicus, that said the earth was a ball that spins and hurls through space at magnificent speeds while having another sphere, spin around it...

You dont believe what the blacks said about the universe (despite their precision in regards to building the pyramids) but believe cacs? :ehh:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dont believe in globalism brehs..

Ignore the fact that nations all around the world can never agree on anything seemingly, but agreed to make Antarctica off limits to the general public brehs :mjlol:

Nope. The black Egyptians from where we get most of our science from said the earth was flat. Its cacs, starting with Copernicus, that said the earth was a ball that spins and hurls through space at magnificent speeds while having another sphere, spin around it...

You dont believe what the blacks said about the universe (despite their precision in regards to building the pyramids) but believe cacs? :ehh:

I've never heard a cac say the world was a sphere though. I've heard that flat earth talk from them then black folks jumped on it. :jbhmm:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Apparently those are all fake composites done in computers using Photoshop. And NASA has admitted to this.

Just check out the flat earth material. Its all over YouTube. I also thought the topic was retarded because like you I though satellite images already proved all this shyt.

But apparently all those images are fake. They photoshopped clouds and shyt. All those NASA images are fake.

and the 536 people who travelled to space are in on it :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Are you black? If you are then this shouldn't be hard to believe. White academia has lied for centuries about the race of the Ancient Egyptians. Or many of the other accomplishments of black people throughout history.

It isn't hard for me to believe they're lying about everything.

The moon landings are one of the most obvious lies yet most people believe it actually happened.

Breh white people lie about everything.

the moon landings coudl be false
however 534 people have travelled to space, from different countries, different walks of life, but its all "fake" they are all on it and ave been holding this dark secret for years

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I've never heard a cac say the world was a sphere though. I've heard that flat earth talk from them then black folks jumped on it. :jbhmm:

You mean other than the black Egyptians who believed the earth was flat? Copernicus was a cac who is most popular for the belief that the earth is round and spinning and you say you've never heard a cac say it was a sphere? :dead:

Maybe this was a roundabout way of you saying you're not up on history :ufdup:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
I stopped shortly after the smart dumb shyt kicked in. My brain started to hurt. Does it get any better, and by that I mean worse?:mjcry:

It's basically what we talked about earlier (I hadn't heard any of it yet).

He's not convinced the world is flat. He's just trying to challenge people to question the information that is given to them. It's a stream of consciousness from someone who is still in search of purpose.

He talked briefly about how his pops raised him to pretty much be the Michael Jackson of basketball. He's sheltered and clearly learned some of his world viewpoints via YouTube and Google.

He quickly shifts from aliens to the attempted assassinations of Bob Marley.

This is pretty much every 20 something year old I know.