"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I know that nasa and global elites lie about a lot of things, but the earth is not flat. If the earth is flat how is somebody on the southern hemisphere able to see the moon and stars inverted compared to the northern hemisphere. If the earth is flat and the sun and moon rotate high in the sky why doesn't it get bigger the closer it gets to us.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:You idiots do know that if the earth was flat, then gps would not work.

There would be no google maps. No sea navigation.

African civilizations had this knowledge thousands of years ago , even the ancient Greeks knew this (from studying in Africa).

"Flat Earth" was a myth perpetuated among the illiterate in dark ages Europe.

We really do need our own schools.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:You idiots do know that if the earth was flat, then gps would not work.

There would be google maps. No sea navigation.

African civilizations had this knowledge thousands of years ago , even the ancient Greeks knew this (from studying in Africa).

"Flat Earth" was a myth perpetuated among the illiterate in dark ages Europe.

We really do need our own schools.
we definitely do need the truth. why did they make it seem like everyone thought the earth was flat when that wasn't the case

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So fukk all the satellite images and shyt huh? :mjgrin:
Grand opening, grand closing.
pggIb3D.gif

Anyanwu

Pro
Supporter
Daps
and the 536 people who travelled to space are in on it :heh:

Not just them. It would be the support staff all the way down to the secretaries and janitors. You think Tisha and Juan aren't going to spill the beans for a stack? Conspiracy theorists always discount the nobodies who work at these organizations, which is strange since administrative assistants/secretaries have been whistle blowers in things that have actually happened.

Like I said before thinking outside the box without critical thinking skills.