"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

I guess you've never been on a plane and had a window seat huh.

I have. All I saw was a flat plane to my horizon.

No one has seen any curvature from an airplane. In fact some people have sent up weather balloons over a hundred thousand feet and seen no curvature.

Other than for faked NASA images, there is no visual evidence the earth is actually curved.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Circumnavigation only happens along the earths latitude. No one has done a longitudinal circumnavigation.

If the earth is flat you could also circumnavigate along it's latitude thinking you are going around a globe when in reality you are just going around in a circle on a flat plane.

Do a longitudinal circumnavigation from the north pole to the south pole and then holla at me.

This issue has been covered extensively in the flat earth documentaries. You should watch them. They pretty much answer all these points.

There is no longitudinal navigation because the poles are too cold. You can't boat or fly through ice and there is no reason to because that area is unlivable and there is no reason to go that way.

Flat earthers insist that what we call the North Pole is an ice mountain right in the middle of our frisbee shaped earth. Why would there be a cold spot right there? Why can't this huge mountain be viewed from all around? Why would the moon and sun make a halo over the earth? That stuff makes absolutely no sense. And if the earth is flat, then the airlines must have some kind of racket going on because they are apparently making a huge rainbow shaped path to go from point a to point b instead of making a straight line.

The flat earth theory was not thought all the way through. It is religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists who are trying to double down on stupidity.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
LMAO @ all the smart dumb nikka shyt you're spitting in this thread :dead:

You ever stop to think why NASA would "admit" many of the pictures of Earth are composites but not that Earth isn't spherical? Satellites orbiting the Earth are not far enough from the Earth to see the entire planet at once. So they take pictures from different point in their orbit which allows them to piece together shape of the entire object. That's a perfectly legitimate way to do do it. Many terrains were mapped out using similar composite methods. The fact that you're trumping that up as some indication that the Earth ain't spherical is hilariously retarded.

It's very easy to prove to yourself that the Earth is indeed spherical. If you board a plane in NYC and fly to Tokyo, you'll fly west (as judged by the sunrise/sunset). Then you board a plane in Tokyo and fly to Rome, you'll fly west (again as judged by the sunrise/sunset). An then if you fly from Rome to NYC, you'll fly west again. The only way you can fly in the same direction and end back where you started is if you went in a big ass circle. Now before you say it, "bu..bu..bu..but that doesn't prove the Earth is spherical, it could be cylindrical :troll:" Ok well consider this: According to United, a non-stop flight from Newark to San Francisco takes about 6.5hours. A non-stop flight from San Fran to Tokyo takes about 11 hours. However, a non-stop flight from Newark to Tokyo does NOT take 17.5 hours, it only takes about 14 hours. Given that all three cities are near similar latitudes (Newark at 40.7N, San Fran at 37.7 and Tokyo at 35.7), flying in a straight line from Newark to Tokyo would have you fly pretty dam close to over San Fran, how does United get to shave 3.5 hours off the trip??? The answer is because they don't fly along that line, instead they fly North into Canada. They do this because the Earth is a fukking sphere, thus, its a shorter route to fly north where the perimeter of the sphere is smaller than near the equator (where its the greatest). I literally learned this in 7th grade geometry.

I find it hilarious that you're in here harping on the sanctity of images from space as some indication that the Earth's shape is not spherical, when we've known for hundreds of years before we could ever send objects into space that the world was round. Why don't you go study those proofs instead of the rambling nonsense of smart dumb shyt you read on the internet :russ:
@R.E.N. Spells Ren

Yo, fukk your logic.

Think you got these flat earthed in check, huh?

:stopitslime:

I was on that flight with you when we came from the round earth experiment.

As soon as we left Rome, an odorless gas knocked everyone out.

Luckily, I stay with the gas mask b/c you never know when the government might make you lose consciousness.

They just did a K turn in the air... And we went back East.

Checkmate. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another one......:dead:

Compare celestial bodies to man made sporting objects brehs.

Actually he's logically right.

Just because everything else in the sky is round doesn't mean the earth also has to be.

It might make it a strong likelihood but it would be logical fallacy to assume it makes it a certainty.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LMAO @ all the smart dumb nikka shyt you're spitting in this thread :dead:

You ever stop to think why NASA would "admit" many of the pictures of Earth are composites but not that Earth isn't spherical? Satellites orbiting the Earth are not far enough from the Earth to see the entire planet at once. So they take pictures from different point in their orbit which allows them to piece together shape of the entire object. That's a perfectly legitimate way to do do it. Many terrains were mapped out using similar composite methods. The fact that you're trumping that up as some indication that the Earth ain't spherical is hilariously retarded.

It's very easy to prove to yourself that the Earth is indeed spherical. If you board a plane in NYC and fly to Tokyo, you'll fly west (as judged by the sunrise/sunset). Then you board a plane in Tokyo and fly to Rome, you'll fly west (again as judged by the sunrise/sunset). An then if you fly from Rome to NYC, you'll fly west again. The only way you can fly in the same direction and end back where you started is if you went in a big ass circle. Now before you say it, "bu..bu..bu..but that doesn't prove the Earth is spherical, it could be cylindrical :troll:" Ok well consider this: According to United, a non-stop flight from Newark to San Francisco takes about 6.5hours. A non-stop flight from San Fran to Tokyo takes about 11 hours. However, a non-stop flight from Newark to Tokyo does NOT take 17.5 hours, it only takes about 14 hours. Given that all three cities are near similar latitudes (Newark at 40.7N, San Fran at 37.7 and Tokyo at 35.7), flying in a straight line from Newark to Tokyo would have you fly pretty dam close to over San Fran, how does United get to shave 3.5 hours off the trip??? The answer is because they don't fly along that line, instead they fly North into Canada. They do this because the Earth is a fukking sphere, thus, its a shorter route to fly north where the perimeter of the sphere is smaller than near the equator (where its the greatest). I literally learned this in 7th grade geometry.

I find it hilarious that you're in here harping on the sanctity of images from space as some indication that the Earth's shape is not spherical, when we've known for hundreds of years before we could ever send objects into space that the world was round. Why don't you go study those proofs instead of the rambling nonsense of smart dumb shyt you read on the internet :russ:
b-b-but circumnavigation:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I find flat earth as some bullshyt @Swagnificent asks am I white...

Let me stop trolling you for a brief moment.

The Ancient Egyptians, huh?

Where did you get your info about the Ancient Egyptians, the same text books, right?

So let's go along with your duct tape ideology. If the Earth is flat and what we see out there is aritificial or man made moons and stars... then the Ancient Egyptians were using a sun dial to calculate time from a Sun that shouldn't have existed yet.

Wait...maybe modern technology has always been so advanced. Therefore the Ancient Egyptians might be the THEY that you're talking about.

But that doesn't fit your narrative.

Let me be clear...

WHITE nikkaS ARE NOT....

WHITE nikkaS ARE NOT POWERFUL MAGICIANS.

Breh, look yourself in the mirror and really look at yourself, a human being, right?

Yet you walk out of your house every day, walk to the dunkin donuts 2 blocks and the the left of your crib, charge your amazon fire and connect to their wifi to post on the coli about shyt that would require white people to be X-men level super ability enabled wizards.

Have some fukking respect for yourself and realize the more you promote this bullshyt...THE MORE YOU MAKE WHITE PEOPLE SEEM LIKE THEIR NAME IS CLARK KENT AND BRUCE WAYNE.

fukk out of here. Am I white. nikka, you the one claiming white people are as powerful as the pages in your local comic book store, my nikka.

You know how you know I'm Black, because I post aggressively on the Black issues I'm passionate about with sourced material to back me up. Institutional racism is a REAL concept we need to tackle and I talk about that shyt ad nauseam.

Meanwhile, YOU'RE the nikka believing these fairytale stories about how mystical white people are...AND THE KICKER?!?

Most of the Flat earth videos are narrated by white nikkas.

Wake the fukk up breh.

I never said the earth was flat.

I simply said I don't believe cacs saying it's round.

They're gonna need to provide some actual evidence. And so far there is no evidence that the earth is a round ball spinning at over 1000 miles along it's axis as it travels hundreds of thousands of miles through space around a Sun that is 93 million miles away.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I never said the earth was flat.

I simply said I don't believe cacs saying it's round.

They're gonna need to provide some actual evidence. And so far there is no evidence that the earth is a round ball spinning at over 1000 miles along it's axis as it travels hundreds of thousands of miles through space around a Sun that is 93 million miles away.
it's (1000mph) not that fast considering the earth has a 24,000 mile circumference
if i were to take a basketball with about a 24 inch circumference and rotate it 1 inch per minute that would be equivilant to the rotation of the earth

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

So you nikkas just sat at the back of every class huh?

No. We paid attention in school.

We just don't believe what they said.