"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams

The man is in the upper atmosphere and its streamed constantly as he free falls for his sky dive. Look at the earth, is it flat?

How many miles up does he jump from? Coz even in planes which aren't very high (relatively spaeking) the earth looks curved outside the plane window but obviously thats an illusion caused by the window glass. It it possible the cameras used would cause the same effect?

Otherwise the powers that be arent telling us the truth about the real size/circumference of the earth?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
How many miles up does he jump from? Coz even in planes which aren't very high (relatively spaeking) the earth looks curved outside the plane window but obviously thats an illusion caused by the window glass. It it possible the cameras used would cause the same effect?

Otherwise the powers that be arent telling us the truth about the real size/circumference of the earth?
You mean even in the mountains? Planes don't have elevated points, they are relatively flat. That said that would also prove the point, the earth tends to round vision wise because it doesn't continue in a straight line, it isn't on one flat plane, it is circular.

AS for the jump
From the page itself
After flying to an altitude of 39,045 meters (128,100 feet) in a helium-filled balloon, Felix Baumgartner completed a record breaking jump for the ages from the edge of space, exactly 65 years after Chuck Yeager first broke the sound barrier flying in an experimental rocket-powered airplane.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
You're trying to compare something made for a specific purpose by a person, to something created by gravity. Show me some football shaped planets in our solar system :russ:

Matter of fact, I feel like an idiot for even taking you seriously.

Thats the thing though. We don't have any pics of anything in our solar system its always cgi or edited or composite pics. They never sho the real real raw pic alongside the edited ones.

It would cost then zero dollars to simply release one such raw image. JUST ONE.

Is the earth flat? Who knows, i have never seen conclusive undeniable evidence either way.

I doubt the "establishment" because they seem to really hold back on this one topic.

They claim to have landed men on the moon back them with what technology was available then!!! Really???? Though now the very same people say the van allen radiation belt problem hasn't been solved yet??? So how did they possibly manage it in the earliest Apollo missions???
But they are unable to give the people this one simple request of the pics or raw video they have?

And because going to space is not possible for everyone. Even most 1 percenters. So we have to take their word for it? We also shouldn't challenge the info they give out?

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Thats the thing though. We don't have any pics of anything in our solar system its always cgi or edited or composite pics. They never sho the real real raw pic alongside the edited ones.

It would cost then zero dollars to simply release one such raw image. JUST ONE.

Is the earth flat? Who knows, i have never seen conclusive undeniable evidence either way.

I doubt the "establishment" because they seem to really hold back on this one topic.

They claim to have landes men on the moon back them with what technology was available then!!! Really???? But they are unable to give the people this one simple request.

And because going to space is not possible for everyone. Even most 1 percenters. So we have to take their word for it? We also shouldn't challenge the info they give out?

Nah, I ain't reading this :russ:

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
This thread turned out better than I thought it would to be honest. There aren't enough cosigners to make me second guess registering here.

Boxden's entire science section is filled with pseudo-intellectual drivel.

If you don't believe the government and their sponsored organizations, then get a good telescope and explore/confirm yourself.

However, believing youtubers with a clear agenda is asinine. What makes them anymore trustworthy and credible?

Think outside the box without critical thinking skills brehs.

Other than the shadow of the earth thing, in what way would a telescope help us to know the shape of the earth?

Its not the shape of the other celestial bodies being questioned, just the shape of the earth.

The same telescopes saw out and even with them the wrong number of planets was stated for our solar system. Even though antient texts and civilisations have said for years that there were more than 9 large objects is our solar system, and they have been proven right.

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Flat Earth is a distraction from the real conspiracy. The Earth is actually MUCH bigger than they are telling us. #staywoke

Lol yes. What the geography books tell us and what space agencies tell us would have to mean that the dimensions they give us for the earth are off.

Will always wonder about the Admiral. Has the US government ever tried to discredit his claims?

Its so bizzar and what with the central part of Antarctica being more or less off limits now it just makes it all the more mysterious.

Was the Admiral and those in power at the time they funded his trips and sent him all crazy. Were the Nazis crazy as well? (Evil isn't the same as stupid).

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:laff:

Yo Mama

Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
And if the earth is flat, then the airlines must have some kind of racket going on because they are apparently making a huge rainbow shaped path to go from point a to point b instead of making a straight line.

You can check plane flight plans online I think. They mostly an illogical (to the layman) flight path.

If the earth is as big and spins as fast as is claimed then the flight plans the airlines follow do not reflect what we are told about the earth.

I am not in aviation so I have no idea why they dont follow the seemingly faster and easier paths and ways that a round earth would allow. There could possibly be a really good reason.

Daps
You can check plane flight plans online I think. They mostly an illogical (to the layman) flight path.

If the earth is as big and spins as fast as is claimed then the flight plans the airlines follow do not reflect what we are told about the earth.

I am not in aviation so I have no idea why they dont follow the seemingly faster and easier paths and ways that a round earth would allow. There could possibly be a really good reason.

All the flight paths make sense on a globe (they don't make sense on flat maps). I went through this earlier in the thread, would you like me to quote those posts?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
All the flight paths make sense on a globe (they don't make sense on flat maps). I went through this earlier in the thread, would you like me to quote those posts?
It's ridiculous how steadfast people can be in WRONG beliefs. The knowledge to even challenge facts properly aren't there.