"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
So why argue something that can be and has been proven when your belief is "because"?

Just believe your nonsense and stop bothering ppl :ehh:

You believe nonsense that a force can carry 1000000's of lbs of weight but not (for example) 1 lb.. THATS nonsense. Believing just as every group except the cacs (well Norse might have been cacs too but you get the point)? Not so much:

18ghdx.jpg

Nothing has been "proven" concerning the spin of the earth, it being a globe, or it hurling around the sun at magnificent speeds. NONE of it has been proven. Just because its taught to you as if it has been proven, doesnt mean it has been..

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
None of you nikkas in here wanted to watch any video that gave credence to the earth that matches your senses, but now want me to watch a video of yours?

:jbhmm:

:mjlol: You think Im here to jump through every hoop you put up? :rudy:

If you want a discussion, we can have that. But if you want to hop on and off of topics when it suits you, but demand I stick to your semantics, well then....

:camby:

You want to poke a hole in beliefs that are rooted in observation (flat stable earth) but swallow every drop of your own that isnt. Thats something you're not trying to get into though. :ehh:
that video explains exactly how the moon can orbit around the earth while orbiting around the sun:gucci:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
You believe nonsense that a force can carry 1000000's of lbs of weight but not (for example) 1 lb.. THATS nonsense. Believing just as every group except the cacs (well Norse might have been cacs too but you get the point)? Not so much:

18ghdx.jpg

Nothing has been "proven" concerning the spin of the earth, it being a globe, or it hurling around the sun at magnificent speeds. NONE of it has been proven. Just because its taught to you as if it has been proven, doesnt mean it has been..
you really don't understand how density works:dwillhuh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: You think Im here to jump through every hoop you put up? :rudy:

If you want a discussion, we can have that. But if you want to hop on and off of topics when it suits you, but demand I stick to your semantics, well then....

:camby:

You want to poke a hole in beliefs that are rooted in observation (flat stable earth) but swallow every drop of your own that isnt. Thats something you're not trying to get into though. :ehh:

Answer the f*ckin' question breh. If I put 5 kg of helium in a balloon does it weigh less than it did prior to me filling it up with helium. This is a yes or no question. No conjecture, no opinion, no CAC science, no hearsay. Yes or no does a balloon weigh less after putting 5kg of helium into the balloon?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
that video explains exactly how the moon can orbit around the earth while orbiting around the sun:gucci:

Then why didnt you just explain it? Yall didnt want to watch any opposing videos, but demand that I do so? If it explains it, just explain it in your own words. Im dont listen to cac scientists anymore
:yeshrug:
you really don't understand how density works:dwillhuh:

More like I dont understand/believe how gravity is logical :ehh:

Answer the f*ckin' question breh

Putting cusswords and bolding sentences isnt going to get me to answer your semantical question. You hop off topics when it suits you, yet want to demand I answer something you pose

:mjlol:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Then why didnt you just explain it? Yall didnt want to watch any opposing videos, but demand that I do so? If it explains it, just explain it in your own words. Im dont listen to cac scientists anymore

More like I dont understand/believe how gravity is logical :ehh:

Putting cusswords and bolding sentences isnt going to get me to answer your semantical question. You hop off topics when it suits you, yet want to demand I answer something you pose

:mjlol:
EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE has a gravitational pull. That's the explanation.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

18ghdx.jpg

You believe an invisible guy put a rock in the sky and it stays there "because"

Yeah you have the waaay more logical take :rudy:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
just like "cac science" is your only explanation for everything:mjlol:

If by "everything" you mean "everything" in your belief system you cant prove yourself, then yes. That is my answer to your belief system.

At times, the moon is between the sun and the earth in your belief system. Which means the force of gravi from the sun, that forces the earth to orbit around it which is BEHIND the moon at this time, IGNORES the moon and lets it to continue orbiting around the earth. Illogical. But again, since it was forced down your throat, you eat it all up. Without questioning ANYTHING. Then you clown me, who has seen blacks be oppressed by this same establishment that is teaching them, actually question what they say and decide to go by what I experience and see?

Pathetic :scust:

But like I said, into slavery yall go, because everything they're doing/teaching/misleading etc... now is leading into that. But hey, keep taking every drop without questioning anything. It makes me no different

You believe an invisible guy put a rock in the sky and it stays there "because"

Yeah you have the waaay more logical take :rudy:

Yea I think it makes more sense that theres a Creator from who we got consciousness from and decided to make order to the world, than a random "big bang" that started randomly then rendered order.

Assuming you or any of yall are black, you should question why a group came to your people, enslaved them, then turned around and told them there was no God. Sounds like they're trying to make themselves into your gods, which figures since you dont question anything they say is "settled"
:mjpls:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Overstood, but before I prove that to you need to prove to me that proving is a provable medium for proving things. According to various youtube sources, "prove" is a demonic yacubian plot hatched by fake news reading cacs of a masonic nature. The calibration of this great dedication to "prove" brings nonsense to the discussion, next you gon tell me that Atlas isn't holding the whole Flat Earth up on his back and shoulders. :ufdup:
It's not Atlas. It's a turtle. What could hold something up so steady without budging or caring at all besides an old, wise giant turtle? What could possibly hold that turtle up besides another humungeous age old turtle? It's turtles all the way down, in case that was your next question. Be grateful