"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Of course I understand why it would take less force to lift a feather than a truck. What I dont understand is how you believe theres a force that can hold a truck down, but not a feather. Illogical, if it wasnt force fed to you as a youngin

:yeshrug:

And by "slavery" I meant that we have a bunch of blacks here, believing anything and everything scientists in the establishment tells them. The same establishment that had their ancestors in slavery, and often times used "science" to rationalize it...

Ahh. The "my theory failed so let me add something else to it to compensate" tactic they like to use. If the sun's pull is strong enough to drag the earth, it should be strong enough to drag the moon. I mean, sometimes in your belief system, the moon will be between the earth AND the sun, yet it NEVER gets caught into orbiting the sun?

My belief, because I believe in a Creator, is that the Creator placed certain things in certain places to do certain things.

Oh wow you disproved gravity, you are extremely smart. Dap + rep

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't believe in streets, shyt is a cac invention and you need to prove to me what a street is first :stopitslime:

Overstood, but before I prove that to you need to prove to me that proving is a provable medium for proving things. According to various youtube sources, "prove" is a demonic yacubian plot hatched by fake news reading cacs of a masonic nature. The calibration of this great dedication to "prove" brings nonsense to the discussion, next you gon tell me that Atlas isn't holding the whole Flat Earth up on his back and shoulders. :ufdup:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Helium has a density of .2 kg per cubic meter breh. So 11 cubic meters is 5 kg. So if I fill a ballon with 5 kg of helium, the balloon weighs less than it did before helium was introduced? Are you saying that helium has negative weight? :dwillhuh:

Breh quit rambling about semantics :mjlol:

Again your belief says a force can hold down tons of weight but not a balloon. Or that the sun makes the earth orbit around it, but not the moon. You don't question it and never have while I do. That's the difference between you and I. I think for myself, you let the cac establishment think for you.
:manny:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin

Again your belief says a force can hold down tons of weight but not a balloon. Or that the sun makes the earth orbit around it, but not the moon. You don't question it and never have while I do. That's the difference between you and I. I think for myself, you let the cac establishment think for you.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Answer the question breh. If I put 5 kg of helium in a balloon does the balloon weigh less than it did prior to me filling it with helium? :dwillhuh:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

None of you nikkas in here wanted to watch any video that gave credence to the earth that matches your senses, but now want me to watch a video of yours?

:jbhmm:

Answer the question breh.

:mjlol: You think Im here to jump through every hoop you put up? :rudy:

If you want a discussion, we can have that. But if you want to hop on and off of topics when it suits you, but demand I stick to your semantics, well then....

:camby:

You want to poke a hole in beliefs that are rooted in observation (flat stable earth) but swallow every drop of your own that isnt. Thats something you're not trying to get into though. :ehh: