"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Tell that to a balloon, to which when it is not filled with hair, gravity holds it to the ground. But when it is filled with a certain air, suddenly gravity has no hold on it

:sas2:

So now you're a science guy? :dead: F= mass x acceleration, emphasis on mass. If you blow enough air in a balloon it's mass is reduced, most of it's "weight" is the air inside, not the actual plastic material. The mass of air is negligible, gravitational pull doesn't have the same effect on air as it would say a piece of cardboard. Once the density of the interior of the balloon is less than the exterior of a balloon it's gonna rise the same way a balloon raft would rise from the bottom of the ocean once it's blown up. You can defeat gravity by adjusting the mass and or the acceleration of an object. And just so you know

p = m/v, p being density, m being mass, and v being volume. If we are rearrange the equation as follows:

p = (1/v)m, then state 1/v = factor "C" then

p = Cm, meaning that mass is DIRECTLY proportional to density. More density, more mass, less density, less mass. The laws of density do not contradict the laws of gravity

Pretend as if they let you roam freely instead of taking you to designated areas brehs

Ignore the story of Admiral Byrd who went to Antarctica and came back saying there is an unmapped land mass there brehs

:mjlol: Plugging your ears and covering your eyes doesnt make the truth go away

Please go, run away from group there , and let us know what you find breh, that is of course if you survive the weather and the polar bears :mjlol:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
How's that the case when everything we "observe" matches a flat, stable earth? :jbhmm:

Yet instead of going with what we observe, they with the exact opposite, that we're a ball that spins and hurls through space at very fast speeds? :jbhmm:

Or how about how we observe BOTH the sun and moon move, but they tell us only the moon moves? :jbhmm:

Or how about we see the stars move, yet they tell us its us moving? :jbhmm:

Where exactly does observable science come in FOR US? :jbhmm: :yeshrug:

:dead: at "they tell us"

To answer your question in reverse:

1) Techicallly both stars and us are moving

2) We are talking about relative motion, relative to the earth the sun is in the same position, because the earth repeats the same orbit. Now is the whole galaxy moving to some degree. I can't answer that question honestly as I have not researched that point but to me logically it should be that the galaxy is moving as well.

3) When you are in a plane at stable velocity, and you look outside, can you feel how fast you are going? Does that mean that the pilot is lying and you are traveling 10mph? :dead:

4) You are not observing a flat earth, you are observing the earth's surface, two completely different perspectives.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
So now you're a science guy? :dead:

Real science :hula: cac science with an agenda

F= mass x acceleration, emphasis on mass. If you blow enough air in a balloon it's mass is reduced, most of it's "weight" is the air inside, not the actual plastic material. The mass of air is negligible, gravitational pull doesn't have the same effect on air as it would say a piece of cardboard. Once the density of the interior of the balloon is less than the exterior of a balloon it's gonna rise the same way a balloon raft would rise from the bottom of the ocean once it's blown up. You can defeat gravity by adjusting the mass and or the acceleration of an object. And just so you know

p = m/v, p being density, m being mass, and v being volume. If we are rearrange the equation as follows:

p = (1/v)m, then state 1/v = factor "C" then

p = Cm, meaning that mass is DIRECTLY proportional to density. More density, more mass, less density, less mass. The laws of density do not contradict the laws of gravity

full

Just rambling off shyt you remembered like christians do bible verses :sas1:

Please go, run away from group there , and let us know what you find breh, that is of course if you survive the weather and the polar bears
:mjlol:

You said science predicts based off observable science, yet everything we observe from our perspective here on earth, supports a flat stable earth with a moon AND sun BOTH moving above it? Yet Cacs come along and say different, and come up with math equations to fit what they say (like the sun is exactly 400 times bigger than the moon or the earth's tilt is 66% or whatever).Yall dont even question it which is the funniest part and Im like why? Why ignore Admiral Byrd going to Antarctica and coming back and saying that there was a big land mass that was unmapped? Then he dies a year later?

But I'll leave it alone. Its clear that you want to remain in that bubble cacs set up for you (assuming you're black that is) rather than step out of it to think for yourself.... My fault for trying
:hubie:

Last edited:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
:dead: at "they tell us"

Uh yes. "They". The cac Copernicus was the first to start off the heliocentric belief system you hold. Do your research on the religion he held

1) Techicallly both stars and us are moving

2) We are talking about relative motion, relative to the earth the sun is in the same position, because the earth repeats the same orbit. Now is the whole galaxy moving to some degree. I can't answer that question honestly as I have not researched that point but to me logically it should be that the galaxy is moving as well.

3) When you are in a plane at stable velocity, and you look outside, can you feel how fast you are going? Does that mean that the pilot is lying and you are traveling 10mph? :dead:

4) You are not observing a flat earth, you are observing the earth's surface, two completely different perspectives.

1. Stars moving matches our observations. Us moving, does not. So much for what you said about science being about "observations" right? :sas1:

2. To our perspective both the sun and moon are moving. So the science you're speaking of, obviously isnt based on "observation"

3. I can look outside and observe Im moving so my observations match whats going on (science according to you). Theres nothing YOU see that supports that the earth is a spinning ball, that moves through space at high speeds (not science according to you).

4. If the surface is flat than what else am I to assume other than the earth is flat? If I go in a plane and everything looks flat, what else am I suppose to assume that its like that across the board and theres no where to where it "curves"? Based on our observations (science right? :sas2: ) the earth is flat. Now cac scientists going into a room and coming out with numbers that they say support their beliefs that its not flat and stable like our senses experience but is a spinning ball?

:hubie:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Real science :hula: cac science with an agenda

full

Just rambling off shyt you remembered like christians do bible verses :sas1:

Saying density is directly proportional to mass is rambling? :dead: It's easy to be right when you can just dismiss all evidence that contradicts your musings with the swipe of a hand. :laff: Real science my azz :laff: Disprove that density is directly proportional to mass, then you will have a basis to argue about gravitational pull, please note by the way gravity is a LAW, not a theory, it has been proven empirically and scientifically, until you prove something is flawed with the relations you are actually the one "rambling". You should take a basic physics course, it would help a lot in your understanding of "cac" science

In regards to your other points:

1) Interesting, so you yourself @Everythingg have physically observed the stars moving? :sas1: Pray tell how did you calculate its change in position? :sas1:

2) Science doesn't say the moon doesn't move, so you're wrong on that point. Scienes does saw we orbit around the sun, and we spin on an axis, to make it as simple as I can that's how science explains the movements of the oceans and the fact that it be daytime in USA and nighttime in China on the same planet. What's your explanation for day and night occuring at different times on a flat disk? :sas1: If you put a flash on the edge of a disc shouldn't the whole disc still reflect light my fellow Honors Society member?:sas1:

3) Observing and understanding what you are observing are two different things. When you are on a treadmill are you moving? :sas1: I mean, I know it feels like you are moving, but are you actually moving? :sas1: If we both cross each other on escalators going opposite directions are we moving? :sas1:An object can be stationary and be in motion, and an object can be in motion but also be stationary. The two are not mutually exclusive.

4) The surface is flat relative to your viewpoint, doesn't make it flat, that's why I gave you the example of a plane. An ant crawling around on a wrecking ball is gonna feel that it's walking on a flat surface, that doesn't make it true. Please explain to me why latitude and longitude is measured in degrees and not in feet or meters or cubits, and you will have made your point :sas1:

Crownheights718

Brooklyn boy, I might take some getting use to!
Daps
Reppin
I'm Everywhere, you aint neva there
Are you black? If you are then this shouldn't be hard to believe. White academia has lied for centuries about the race of the Ancient Egyptians. Or many of the other accomplishments of black people throughout history.

It isn't hard for me to believe they're lying about everything.

The moon landings are one of the most obvious lies yet most people believe it actually happened.

Breh white people lie about everything.

@JordanWearinThe45 bruh lmao! "White people lie about everything"

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saying density is directly proportional to mass is rambling? :dead: It's easy to be right when you can just dismiss all evidence that contradicts your musings with the swipe of a hand. :laff: Real science my azz :laff: Disprove that density is directly proportional to mass, then you will have a basis to argue about gravitational pull, please note by the way gravity is a LAW, not a theory, it has been proven empirically and scientifically, until you prove something is flawed with the relations you are actually the one "rambling". You should take a basic physics course, it would help a lot in your understanding of "cac" science

In regards to your other points:

1) Interesting, so you yourself @Everythingg have physically observed the stars moving? :sas1: Pray tell how did you calculate its change in position? :sas1:

2) Science doesn't say the moon doesn't move, so you're wrong on that point. Scienes does saw we orbit around the sun, and we spin on an axis, to make it as simple as I can that's how science explains the movements of the oceans and the fact that it be daytime in USA and nighttime in China on the same planet. What's your explanation for day and night occuring at different times on a flat disk? :sas1: If you put a flash on the edge of a disc shouldn't the whole disc still reflect light my fellow Honors Society member?:sas1:

3) Observing and understanding what you are observing are two different things. When you are on a treadmill are you moving? :sas1: I mean, I know it feels like you are moving, but are you actually moving? :sas1: If we both cross each other on escalators going opposite directions are we moving? :sas1:An object can be stationary and be in motion, and an object can be in motion but also be stationary. The two are not mutually exclusive.

4) The surface is flat relative to your viewpoint, doesn't make it flat, that's why I gave you the example of a plane. An ant crawling around on a wrecking ball is gonna feel that it's walking on a flat surface, that doesn't make it true. Please explain to me why latitude and longitude is measured in degrees and not in feet or meters or cubits, and you will have made your point :sas1:
Damn hit em with that heat.:bustback: