"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that picture of the moon and the earth isn't real, be serious

also I said from the international station, they should have a clear view of the moon from the station and they never pan the camera to show the moon as the orbit the earth, that' what I meant
If im not mistaken that picture of earth and the moon is from one of the voyager probes where those fake also?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Malta,
It's one thing to piss me off with your bullshyt in the knicks thread...:gucci:

But for you to come in this thread and try to shyt on Swagnificient and his bravery to challenge the status quo is some fukk boy shyt.:picard:

Swag graduated from EIU State known by the full name, Ehow Informational University.......:dwillhuh:..........State.:smugfavre:

Accredited in youtube research... :wow:

The info you know is from a fukking book. A BOOK, nikka. What does a book have on a 18 minute ACTUAL video made by an ACTUAL YouTube scientist?!:usure:

This nikka Malta said "TELESCOPE", yall...:mjlol:

Like telescopes don't have small LED screens that display the image THEY want you to see. I woke up when I was using a telescope trying to look at Jupiter and "MILFS near Brooklyn want to fukk you" advestisement mistakenly popped up inside of the telescope lens.

shyt fukked me up.:scusthov:
giphy.gif

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Earth's obviously flat. It's the reason winter has taken the better part of 6 seasons to come:mjgrin:
The Sun reaches the Tropic of Cancer in it's orbit on (June 22nd) , Summer solstice and travels directly over North America , Europe, Asia, Russia in the summer.Sun reaches the Tropic of Capricorn in the winter of North America (Peak on December 21st, and the sun travels over South America, Africa, Australia etc, their summer. shyt isn't that complicated or hard

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
They're gonna say photoshopped because NASA admitted to photoshopping Earth photos due to the fact it's hard tor take a complete, detailed, picture of Earth due to shadow it creates because of its relative position to the sun. :mjgrin:

Hence, why half of the Earth is completely dark in all those photos and why the Apollo 17 photo is basically everywhere.

Remember? We've learned that the earth isnt a perfect sphere anymore but is pear shaped.... What kinda pictures is breh showing? :mjlol:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The Sun reaches the Tropic of Cancer in it's orbit on (June 22nd) , Summer solstice and travels directly over North America , Europe, Asia, Russia in the summer.Sun reaches the Tropic of Capricorn in the winter of North America (Peak on December 21st, and the sun travels over South America, Africa, Australia etc, their summer. shyt isn't that complicated or hard
What did I say about quoting me? shyt isn't that hard.

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
Can't believe people are this stupid :snoop:

:francis:
I used to think the same way. Eric Dubay is widely considered an authority figure in the flat earth community. Study his work and tell me you're still 100% sure there's nothing fishy going on.
The Atlantean Conspiracy: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

My favorites are the behavior of airplanes which make no sense on a spinning ball:

img_9612.jpeg

How high do you have to be to no longer experience earth's gravity in a plane? If I'm flying from NY to LA vs LA to NY why isn't one of those a shorter flight given the earth spinning in an opposite direction of the plane?

swerve

All Star
Daps
then people wonder why i say most people are stoopid as fukk and why we have the president we have.

art barr
It's been sometime since you offered to throw something through a table

maybe try to throw someone through a flat earth instead? :mjgrin:

swerve

All Star
Daps
:francis:
I used to think the same way. Eric Dubay is widely considered an authority figure in the flat earth community. Study his work and tell me you're still 100% sure there's nothing fishy going on.
The Atlantean Conspiracy: 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball

My favorites are the behavior of airplanes which make no sense on a spinning ball:

How high do you have to be to no longer experience earth's gravity in a plane? If I'm flying from NY to LA vs LA to NY why isn't one of those a shorter flight given the earth spinning in an opposite direction of the plane?

They are shorter....

Flying east bound is always faster. But depending on far you're travelling though.