"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
What does a rotating earf (no spell check) have to do with a plane flying with a curve.... and that brings up more of a problem. If the earth is rotating (sideways I'm assuming) how does the destination in which the plane was flying stay in the same spot

:mjgrin:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
If it's flat, how would you get from say LA to Japan? You would have to fly east to get there, yet a plane flight from LA to Japan is shorter than one from anywhere on the eastern coast of the US to Japan.

Or do planes go slower to perpetuate the myth? :ohhh:
2ihpjqr.jpg

Thanks for proving us right

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you haven't been in outer space you can't prove him wrong. To be honest we are just going by what we are told.
There are many things we observe on Earth without being in space to prove the shape of Earth. The round shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse is Earth. Shadow clocks are possible because the Earth is round. If you take two sticks and put them in different locations they won't produce the same shadow, if the Earth were flat this wouldn't be the case.

swerve

All Star
Daps
Holy fukk am I reading this right? I only read page 1 a 8, I hope someone schooled him in between.
Are people so fact resistant and dying to be an alternative genius who knows shyt nobody else knows?

The people who believe the world is flat are not only on a completely different level of moronic, but I bet they believe that the moon landing was fake, world trade center was bush and that chemtrails are used to control the population and the weather.

Are you not seeing a pattern here? You are dying to be special and just because someone is saying they are lying to you, you believe them. Even though they themselves not shown any type of evidence that they are correct. Just that "they are lying to you".

Do the world a favor and pull the fukking trigger with the gun in your mouth, not the temple, because there's a higher survivor rate against the temple.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really. If you've watched any of the flat earth material online they bring up some compelling points. Especially regarding the lies from NASA. And the fact there is very little in terms of actual proof regarding the shape of the earth and whether it's actually moving or stationary.

None of us truly know the shape of the earth. We just rely on what other people tell us.
:gucci:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
if the earth was flat, it would compress under the force of it's own gravity until it was roughly spherical. A high school student can easily perform the calculations that show this.

The laws of physics have the property of rotational invariance. It's the things that aren't round/spherical that require further explanation.

swerve

All Star
Daps
There are many things we observe on Earth without being in space to prove the shape of Earth. The round shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse is Earth. Shadow clocks are possible because the Earth is round. If you take two sticks and put them in different locations they won't produce the same shadow, if the Earth were flat this wouldn't be the case.
Not only that, but you could actually see it on the horizon
Got damn
Flat earthers have devolved into Game of Throners ouchea...:wtb:
so basically, if I travel along the equator.. I will sooner or later hit a wall of ice?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you black? If you are then this shouldn't be hard to believe. White academia has lied for centuries about the race of the Ancient Egyptians. Or many of the other accomplishments of black people throughout history.

It isn't hard for me to believe they're lying about everything.

The moon landings are one of the most obvious lies yet most people believe it actually happened.

Breh white people lie about everything.
You do know that White people arent the only ones with space programs, right?
Nigeria, South Africa, and Ghana, as well as Brazil do too :mjgrin:

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
if the earth was flat, it would compress under the force of it's own gravity until it was roughly spherical. A high school student can easily perform the calculations that show this.

The laws of physics have the property of rotational invariance. It's the things that aren't round/spherical that require further explanation.
what about using science, like a model and doing repeatable tests. And not abstract math equations which have no relation to the physical world.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I'm nowhere near well versed in this to give an opinion. But its crazy to see so many people in here that are equally uninformed as me to be on some you stupid or retarded to even think what we've been fed may be wrong. Even though we know we've been fed tons of lies and bullchit about a gang of other shyt throughout history from the powers that be.

:yeshrug: