"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why do we not go back to the Moon?

I'll give you this one.

I asked this question several years ago. The best answer anyone has is, "we don't need to go back anymore bc we did it already" Which to me is bs.

Although many, including some astronauts, say that the "aljens" on the moon told us to never come back. :usure:

But yeah all things equal, you'd think we would have been back by now

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
And before people start calling me a flat earther. Just know the shape the earth doesn't matter because we're all living inside a computer simulation.

Reality is the Matrix.

Nothing is actually real.
:dame:

Here we go.....

It makes sense. God is just a programmer (a very divine one) and our reality is code on a server.

Daps
giphy.gif

Daps
Jesus people are fukking stupid
Fixed.

There's really no point in trying to reason with anybody on anything where they've closed, locked and sealed off the door (as if nothing was there) to their own logic. Everything can be justified in their mind, all within their beliefs; they even manipulate all information to reinforce those beliefs -- without even being cognitively aware of it. You see it all the time on this forum when folk argue about sport. Very few people venture out of their own world to look at different outcomes/perspectives, because they're too stuck on planet square.

:manny:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Neil Tyson is as brainwashed as the rest of the public.

The nikka actually believes the moon landings were real.

Anyone that thinks the moon landings were real in the face of overwhelming evidence that they were FAKED is obviously not worth listening to.

they did go to the moon, the footage wasn't real though

the secret space program set in motion basically a duplicate mission

they also had a production house running in hollywood that would have been capable of pumping out the footage

not saying this with 100% certainty, but this is what i believe based on testimony and evidence i've seen

as for kyrie, i'd rather have someone who believes flat earth than someone who believes the official 9/11 story :mjlol:

at least he has an open and inquisitive mind

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:russ: You are trying to conflate things that have nothing to do with each other. What do these things have to do with you believing the earth is flat?

breh just answer the questions. :stopitslime: They all something to do with this Flat Earth discussion

flight patterns convinced me
the math in perspective and how far you can see changed me ... there's evidence against whats being said
not being able to ever see the dark side of the moon is peculiar and has always made me wonder
when people say earth is flat they dont mean like a coin ... another misconception
for every planet to be "perfectly round" is another blatant lie if they are all moving at different speeds with a myriad of contributing forces changing each situation
how gravity only works in certain circumstances when it wants to but doesnt seem to matter on something supposedly "revolving" under the same logistics is inconsistent
the fact that pilots mathematically would have to actually fly downward after reaching a certain speed and altitude on a perfectly rounded earth

the flight patterns do warrant further investigation. What are the patterns of Naval ships submarines etc? :jbhmm:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'll give you this one.

I asked this question several years ago. The best answer anyone has is, "we don't need to go back anymore bc we did it already" Which to me is bs.

Although many, including some astronauts, say that the "aljens" on the moon told us to never come back. :usure:

But yeah all things equal, you'd think we would have been back by now

I just look at behavioral trends. :yeshrug: Everywhere America has gone, we have pretty much set up shop. We rarely if ever let anything or anyone be. We are investigational and territorial. This is why Antartica and the Moon puzzles me. Our dealings with these places does not follow the usual behavior of the U.S.