"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Flat Earth is a distraction from the real conspiracy. The Earth is actually MUCH bigger than they are telling us. #staywoke

Dope video, well thought out, I must admit. However

1) He assumed Admiral Byrd was right. I can't trust anything that man says knowing it was actually a negro that found the pole. I need to hear what the negro has to say. :mjpls:

2) the earth doesn't have to necessarily be flat, or a sphere in order for that alignment to be accurate. Remember Africa is as big as the Americas, Europe, and part of Asia PUT TOGETHER, but it's not really reflected on the Cartesian map. The map isn't really accurate. Not to mention land masses have been known to move from time to time.

Let's start with some easily verified facts:

1) There is day and night.

2) There is a sun.

3) When it is day in Asia it is night in America and vice versa.

What does this tell us?

1) If there is a surface, Asia is one side and America is on the other, and they don't face the sun at equal times

2) Every part of the earth (except the very top and bottom parts) experience constant daytime and nightfall.

3) Daytime and nightfall is relatively consistent throughout humanity

So someway somehow, the earth is rotating around the sun or the sun is rotating around the earth. Forget mathematically, forget scientifically, that is undeniable LOGICALLY. Now, let me add a twist to you flat earthers:

Anybody here ever spin a penny? What do you notice? When the penny spins fast enough, it looks like a perfect sphere. What if the earth is just one big coin spinning very fast? :ohhh:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Why? The ancient Greeks, Romans, Babylonians/Sumerians, Egyptians ALL in general believed the earth was flat. 600 years ago is hardly "ancient". If thats what you were getting at then then
:ufdup:

If not then :hubie:
The ancient Greeks knew the earth was round.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
technically the earth isn't a perfectly shaped sphere. That doesn't make it flat, anymore that not being a sphere makes a football flat. Damn somebody please open more schools in hood this is crazy :dead:

But but but, the satellite pictures :damn:

Now all that goes out the windown and its not perfectly sphere despite the "satelitte" pictures they've been feeding us for the last 40 years? :dead:

Then this breh who is supposedly black, says we need to open more schools in the hood where the white man, who we used to consider the enemy, can teach us? :dead:

Alot of you dudes are just brain dead. Been completely brainwashed by the enemy to go to THEM for understanding and not self/ancestors...

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
oh look we got a kobe stan and a weirdo israelite rolling into the battlefield armed with youtube videos, screaming "durrr, durrr cacs!", going to war against well-established facts and common knowledge. i can't wait to see who else joins in to complete this retarded, flat-earth voltron.

what a time to be alive. :blessed:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
s-ddf49010b8b21718c7acbf30b3bee0ff443ddc88.gif

I know 6 year olds that can understand why birds can stay in the air, and where did you get the idea that SOL is the biggest star in the galaxy? :wtf:

Were you raised in a cult breh?
So explain it to me, because I know you're not 6 years old. Are you stating that they aren't saying that the sun is the largest star in the milky way?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Why are you still trying? Rebuke these devils breh, these dudes talking about Gravity being a myth and asking how birds stay in the air now. :wtf:
He doubled down and said all this doesn't matter because we live in a computer simulation.

So he wins...:hubie:

Nah fukk THAT....

Y'ALL READY?!

So we are in the computer simulation...

But THEY don't want Swag to know that the Xbox Scorpio that our computer sim is stored... Is sitting on a table....

On a planet....

That's mother....fukking....Round.

giphy.gif

Party done.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I have a question, if the sun is supposed to be the largest star in our galaxy why is space so damn dark?

How do they stay in the air? without flapping their wings because you can see birds gliding through the air without flapping their wings, but gravity should drop a bird out of the sky once it stops flapping its wings right?

Hollow bones breh, laws of matter and density, same reason why a metal ship can float on water, but I bet you think it's all magic :lolbron: :dead:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
But but but, the satellite pictures :damn:

Now all that goes out the windown and its not perfectly sphere despite the "satelitte" pictures they've been feeding us for the last 40 years? :dead:

Then this breh who is supposedly black, says we need to open more schools in the hood where the white man, who we used to consider the enemy, can teach us? :dead:

Alot of you dudes are just brain dead. Been completely brainwashed by the enemy to go to THEM for understanding and not self/ancestors...

Yes breh, all you need to know can be shown to you by the vodun/orisha :dead: What time is the pig sacrifice tonight? :lolbron:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
oh look we got a kobe stan and a weirdo israelite rolling into the battlefield armed with youtube videos, screaming "durrr, durrr cacs!", going to war against well-established facts and common knowledge. i can't wait to see who else joins in to complete this retarded, flat-earth voltron.

what a time to be alive. :blessed:
All of this can be debunked with a 2017 photograph of the earth. We should have the technology to do so.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I've looked at objects in the sky through a telescope but have never seen any other planets. I've seen lights in the sky but never a surface or planet like we see in those CGI images NASA creates.

For all I know all those points in the sky are just that points in the sky. Earth is the only planet we have evidence of. Every other so-called planet is you believing NASA and their CGI images.

Its impossible to see anything but little points of light using telescopes on earth.

What do you call the moon and the sun? Are they not planets? :dead: So you're saying the ocean tide rises and ebbs on its own? :laff:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Why? The ancient Greeks, Romans, Babylonians/Sumerians, Egyptians ALL in general believed the earth was flat. 600 years ago is hardly "ancient". If thats what you were getting at then then
:ufdup:

If not then :hubie:

Who figured out the Earth is round?

Question:
Who figured out the Earth is round?

shut_l.gif

Answer:
It has actually been known that the Earth was round since the time of the ancient Greeks. I believe that it was Pythagoras who first proposed that the Earth was round sometime around 500 B.C. As I recall, he based his idea on the fact that he showed the Moon must be round by observing the shape of the terminator (the line between the part of the Moon in light and the part of the Moon in the dark) as it moved through its orbital cycle. Pythagoras reasoned that if the Moon was round, then the Earth must be round as well. After that, sometime between 500 B.C. and 430 B.C., a fellow called Anaxagoras determined the true cause of solar and lunar eclipses - and then the shape of the Earth's shadow on the Moon during a lunar eclipse was also used as evidence that the Earth was round.

Around 350 BC, the great Aristotle declared that the Earth was a sphere (based on observations he made about which constellations you could see in the sky as you travelled further and further away from the equator) and during the next hundred years or so, Aristarchus and Eratosthenes actually measured the size of the Earth!

Call me a CAC for not riding with your flat earth theory, and falsely rely on the ignorance of ancient CACs (earth is round is old news) to prove yours :dead: You need a blue bath, go conjure up some spirits to help you in your quest for knowledge breh :lolbron: