"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
hope you're not serious with this shyt. just stepping away from the flat earth debate for a sec, those earth pictures were taken in 1972, Photoshop was not a thing until 1990 :mindblown:
I think you're time tables are mixed up there?

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've looked at objects in the sky through a telescope but have never seen any other planets. I've seen lights in the sky but never a surface or planet like we see in those CGI images NASA creates.

For all I know all those points in the sky are just that points in the sky. Earth is the only planet we have evidence of. Every other so-called planet is you believing NASA and their CGI images.

Its impossible to see anything but little points of light using telescopes on earth.
:snoop:Go to college but and not take astronomy 101 brehs

:ufdup: If you took the college level astronony you've seen planets through high powered telescope

:banderas: Seeing Saturn's rings was breathtaking

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
What loghere that the earth is a oblate spheroid as science claims?

We perceive no curvature here on earth. For all intents and purposes the earth is flat. We perceive no movement. The earth appears to be stationary. We perceive that we are the center of the universe and everything revoles around us. Nothing from our perception leads us to believe we are actually on a spinning globe rotating at hundreds of miles per hour while we move thousands of miles per hour around a Sun that is itself moving millions of miles per hour through interstellar space.

Please tell me how you logically figured all that out.

Let's go to class:

Exhibit A:
(Sun)-----------(Earth)-----------(Moon)

The underline represents Kyrie Irving's alias swagnificient looking up at the night sky towards the moon while talking a break from posting on the coli during the offseason.

Kyrie knowing the sun some where NOT within his line of sight, thus somewhere behind him and his part of earth looks up and sees this of the moon:

Exhibit B

Crescent-Moon-7.jpg

Based on his common sense... Kyrie would have to conclude that the Earth's position in relation to the Moon and Sun, as shown in Exhibit A, as well as its mass is what is the reason for the cast shadow on the moon as shown in exhibit B.

Based on the ROUND shaped shadow... What do you logically conclude?

Fuuuuuuuu @Malta I still got caught trying to reason with these brehs.:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and the 536 people who travelled to space are in on it :heh:

Almost all these alleged astronauts are CIA/military operatives and almost all are freemasons with all sorts of masonic imagery.

If you watch these alleged astronauts talk about their experiences in space you'll see all types of contradictions. One guy will say you that seeing stars from outer space is breathtaking and another will say once you get to space you can't see any stars.

One NASA astronaut who was allegedly on the international space station was actually caught on tape saying during an interview they were actually on earth while he's supposed to be in space. Lending credence to the theory that the ISS is fake and that they film those scenes on those parabolic planes with green screens and CGI.

Just watch one of the many NASA lies videos on YouTube. You'll see all their fukkery on there. Like when they film those alleged space walks inside swimming pools on earth and you see bubbles coming out of the astronauts helmets in "space".

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
technically the earth isn't a perfectly shaped sphere. That doesn't make it flat, anymore that not being a sphere makes a football flat. Damn somebody please open more schools in hood this is crazy :dead:
The supposed leading "space scientist" said the earth was shaped like a piece of fruit, surely scientists and engineers would send a camera into space and so that it can take said picture of said fruit shaped earth so that the debate can be ended once and for all.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
it's (1000mph) not that fast considering the earth has a 24,000 mile circumference
if i were to take a basketball with about a 24 inch circumference and rotate it 1 inch per minute that would be equivilant to the rotation of the earth

The problem is you cant prove none of that BS is true big homie. You have to go to cacs to tell you what they "found"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:Go to college but and not take astronomy 101 brehs

:ufdup: If you took the college level astronony you've seen planets through high powered telescope

:banderas: Seeing Saturn's rings was breathtaking

Actually I took astronomy 101 as a freshmen and we went out at night to a mountain to look at the planets using a powerful telescope without the light pollution coming from the city and saw nothing but lights in the sky. All the telescope did was make those white points a little larger, more blurry, and when I saw Mars the hue changed to red.

I saw nothing resembling those CGI images NASA creates. Mars didn't look like a planet. It looked like a blurry red dot. When I asked my professor why we couldn't see shyt he said it's cause the planet is too far away and telescopes one earth ain't powerful enough to see the surfaces of other planets. That's why we gotta rely on NASA space telescopes and satellites going to Mars to know what it really looks like.

So once again we gotta trust NASA. Maybe you got no problem with that. But I certainly don't believe anything NASA does after they faked the moon landings.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Let's go to class:

The underline represents Kyrie Irving's alias swagnificient looking up at the night sky towards the moon while talking a break from posting on the coli during the offseason.

Kyrie knowing the sun some where NOT within his line of sight, thus somewhere behind him and his part of earth looks up and sees this of the moon:

Based on his common sense... Kyrie would have to conclude that the Earth's position in relation to the Moon and Sun, as shown in Exhibit A, as well as its mass is what is the reason for the cast shadow on the moon as shown in exhibit B.

Based on the ROUND shaped shadow... What do you logically conclude?

Fuuuuuuuu @Malta I still got caught trying to reason with these brehs.:francis:

Why are you still trying? Rebuke these devils breh, these dudes talking about Gravity being a myth and asking how birds stay in the air now. :wtf:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I have a question, if the sun is supposed to be the largest star in our galaxy why is space so damn dark?
Why are you still trying? Rebuke these devils breh, these dudes talking about Gravity being a myth and asking how birds stay in the air now. :wtf:
How do they stay in the air? without flapping their wings because you can see birds gliding through the air without flapping their wings, but gravity should drop a bird out of the sky once it stops flapping its wings right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the moon landings coudl be false
however 534 people have travelled to space, from different countries, different walks of life, but its all "fake" they are all on it and ave been holding this dark secret for years

Is that so hard to imagine?

We got hundreds of people in congress who seem to have no problem perpetuating lies to the American public regarding the state of our republic. They have no problem pretending they are not bought by corporate oligarchs who control our country and have made this so-called democracy into a farce.

You'll be surprised how easily large groups of people with a self interest in perpetuating a lie will keep it secret.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have a question, if the sun is supposed to be the largest star in our galaxy why is space so damn dark?

How do they stay in the air? without flapping their wings because you can see birds gliding through the air without flapping their wings, but gravity should drop a bird out of the sky once it stops flapping its wings right?
s-ddf49010b8b21718c7acbf30b3bee0ff443ddc88.gif

I know 6 year olds that can understand why birds can stay in the air, and where did you get the idea that SOL is the biggest star in the galaxy? :wtf:

Were you raised in a cult breh?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin dying @ "go to YouTube and check out the documentaries"

That holds more weight for these bisexuals than the scientific community, who naturally are ALL in on the conspiracy :mjlol:

These science clowns have a self interest in perpetuating these myths. If people knew these nikkas really don't know shyt and that something like the shape of the earth is still a big mystery and science can't definitively answer it, they would he out of a job.

I'm guessing you also believe in the big bang and out universe coming into existence out of nothing. All that shyt is bullshyt but people are just brainwashed to accept it.

IMO the earth being round is as bullshyt as the big bang and universe coming outta nothing. There is no evidence for any of this shyt but the word of self interested humans.