"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Have you been to space? Have you actually taken a photo of the earth from space? How do you know those pictures are real? Do you believe everything you see in the media?

There are actually very few real pictures of earth from space. Most of the pictures floating around online are composites. That means NASA made them using Photoshop.

There is actually only one picture of earth that is alleged to be 100% real by NASA. And it is this one allegedly taken by the Apollo astronauts on their way to the moon.

115334main_image_feature_329_ys_full.jpg

This is the picture in every school textbook.

Since we know the NASA moon landings were FAKED. Its not very hard to know this picture is also a FAKE.

There are no real pictures of earth from space. PERIOD.

Is the moon flat? The sun? You do realize with a scope you can see other planets right? Common sense will tell you if everything you see is round then you are round too. Your perspective isnt the world breh. If an ant stood on top of a wrecking ball he would probably think it's flat too. This is straight retarded.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Not to mention who they stole the knowledge of science from (Egypt) believed the earth was flat. In fact, every major civilization believed the earth to be flat until modern tim

Modern science is built off of the works of Copernicus, from 600 years ago. Flat earth means them nikkas gotta start from square 1, science books gotta be rewritten, everything is null and void. That's a muthafukka to try and start over again after everything in modern science is built off his work.
Everyone should note that the guy who wrote the first post dapped the second one

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Simple experiment anyone can do, go outside and pick a constellation of stars in the sky, every night for a month go look at it, if we're hurtling through space why do we see the same constellations in the same positions for weeks on end? Should we not have ever changing scenery every night? You'll find you can spot that exact constellation for a good minute

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weren't black folks the ones who said the earth was round? The europeans said the earth was flat and Africans debunked that sh*t a long time ago when we were the head of all the sciences. Now you got black folks who just want to throw all of that out of the window. Folks really are going backwards. I've had to get a friend of mine go because of that crap. He said the bible said the world is flat :what:, which is another reason why i will never take Christian folks seriously. :hhh:

Actually all the ancients believed the earth was flat. Especially the Egyptians.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Weren't black folks the ones who said the earth was round? The europeans said the earth was flat and Africans debunked that sh*t a long time ago when we were the head of all the sciences. Now you got black folks who just want to throw all of that out of the window. Folks really are going backwards. I've had to get a friend of mine go because of that crap. He said the bible said the world is flat :what:, which is another reason why i will never take Christian folks seriously. :hhh:
What black civilization said this?:usure: The bible states the earth has foundations with a firmament on top, ever heard of operation high jump?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Buuut, Buut, But Gravity. You said what happens when they stop flapping their wings didn't you? When I gave you an answer you didn't like, now it's because they flap their wings a lot. Make your mind up.
an eagle isnt getting into, or staying in the air without using its wings. gravity means that when said bird stops using its wings, it will plummet to the earth, just as everything else does

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
First of all, it's illogical to complain about science while using a computer which relies on science.

Yes we do, we can go up in a high flying planes and see the curve of the earth.
This isn't the 17th century. And even if it was, they knew it was round due to being able to see the tips of sailing ships coming over the horizon.
Navigation has relied on longitude and latitude for centuries. Which relies on the movement of the stars in the night sky depending on the various times of the year. Which all implies we are all a celestial body rotating around a large celestial body on a 365 day orbit.

It's impossible for you to deny the Earth is a large celestial orbit because astrologers have been using that information to predict eclipses for millennium.
Study perspective bruh, study horizons and how the horizon always meet your eye level, know that you're looking through curved windows in high flying planes.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Apparently those are all fake composites done in computers using Photoshop. And NASA has admitted to this.
hope you're not serious with this shyt. just stepping away from the flat earth debate for a sec, those earth pictures were taken in 1972, Photoshop was not a thing until 1990 :mindblown:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
A basketball, tennis ball, and soccer ball are also spherical. Does that mean the fourth ball which happens to be a football is too? :dead:

What does the shape of other things have to do with earth?

technically the earth isn't a perfectly shaped sphere. That doesn't make it flat, anymore that not being a sphere makes a football flat. Damn somebody please open more schools in hood this is crazy :dead: