"The Earth is flat" - Kyrie Irving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. We rely on logic. You fukking dope.

What logic is there that the earth is a oblate spheroid as science claims?

We perceive no curvature here on earth. For all intents and purposes the earth is flat. We perceive no movement. The earth appears to be stationary. We perceive that we are the center of the universe and everything revoles around us. Nothing from our perception leads us to believe we are actually on a spinning globe rotating at hundreds of miles per hour while we move thousands of miles per hour around a Sun that is itself moving millions of miles per hour through interstellar space.

Please tell me how you logically figured all that out.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sociology/Psychology/History are the popular majors for hoopsters from what I'm seeing at Duke.

They weren't anywhere close to UNC fukkery though :mjlol:

Public Ivy my ass. :laff:
Y'all running fake classes out there too. I-perfection Harris was dumb as rocks and GT pushed his ass through.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: So what about the other moons and planets in the solar system that we can view from earth are they round?

I've looked at objects in the sky through a telescope but have never seen any other planets. I've seen lights in the sky but never a surface or planet like we see in those CGI images NASA creates.

For all I know all those points in the sky are just that points in the sky. Earth is the only planet we have evidence of. Every other so-called planet is you believing NASA and their CGI images.

Its impossible to see anything but little points of light using telescopes on earth.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
so nikkas can't look up at the sky and see the moon and its shape anymore huh? :mjgrin:

#flatmoontheory :mjlol:
:whoo::whoo::whoo:

Hold up...

Let me
kMyspQ.gif
real quick...

What if, right, what if... When people say "Round"....They really mean flat.:sas1:

What if I told you that I KNOW no one in this thread has ever looked up the definition of FLAT or ROUND...

BE A REAL G AND DON'T LOOK IT UP RIGHT NOW...

Tell the troof... The fact that none of you have looked up and confirmed the definition of either term... How do you know those words even fukking exist.

The earth isn't round... The earth isn't flat either...

The Earth... The earth is
:sas2:

Just to show you THEY have y'all trained... I bet some of y'all actually look up the definitions of flat and round for the first time right now... But you'll use Google...

Google. Checkmate .

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
What logic is there that the earth is a oblate spheroid as science claims?

We perceive no curvature here on earth. For all intents and purposes the earth is flat. We perceive no movement. The earth appears to be stationary. We perceive that we are the center of the universe and everything revoles around us. Nothing from our perception leads us to believe we are actually on a spinning globe rotating at hundreds of miles per hour while we move thousands of miles per hour around a Sun that is itself moving millions of miles per hour through interstellar space.

Please tell me how you logically figured all that out.
First of all, it's illogical to complain about science while using a computer which relies on science.

Yes we do, we can go up in a high flying planes and see the curve of the earth.
This isn't the 17th century. And even if it was, they knew it was round due to being able to see the tips of sailing ships coming over the horizon.
Navigation has relied on longitude and latitude for centuries. Which relies on the movement of the stars in the night sky depending on the various times of the year. Which all implies we are all a celestial body rotating around a large celestial body on a 365 day orbit.

It's impossible for you to deny the Earth is a large celestial orbit because astrologers have been using that information to predict eclipses for millennium.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
sure, after they flap their fukking wings long enough. are you like 12 years old?
Buuut, Buut, But Gravity. You said what happens when they stop flapping their wings didn't you? When I gave you an answer you didn't like, now it's because they flap their wings a lot. Make your mind up.