The Eagles are the whitest team in the NFL

concise

Veteran
Daps
Except that if you actually click on the article and read it you would see that it isnt. The OP conveniently snipped the race portion out and posted it, there are tons of other stats in the article.

The article is about race. It's titled, "The Eagles are the whitest team and other fun facts". There is a link included to the study being referenced, but no mention of any other facts.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The article is about race. It's titled, "The Eagles are the whitest team and other fun facts". There is a link included to the study being referenced, but no mention of any other facts.

I see, i clicked on the source, deadspin is blocked here at work.

Kinda dumb that deadspin would latch onto the race aspect when there are plenty of other more interesting things to be taken from the source.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bird Gang hittin me with negs. They'd probably hang me from a tree and burn a cross in my lawn if the could :mjpls:

Eric holder should investigate Bird Gang before he bounces

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Raven's have Haloti Ngata and he is a Pacific Islander. But according the the stats the Ravens have zero on there team.

Maybe nagta is a honary brotha since he extended Ray Lewis career.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

:mjcry:Breh, I just skimmed through some articles on this website. It's so blatant, got me :dead:.

-"No Patience For White Running Backs, Infinite Patience for Black Running Backs"

-"Black Cornerbacks Becoming Slower Than White Fullbacks":

"Whites have been banned from playing cornerback in the National Football League for a long, long time. Oh, right, there was Jason Sehorn, who was used as a safety at USC and also by the New York Giants for two seasons before he was moved to CB.."

- "Wes Welker and the Unbearable Whiteness of Being an NFL Receiver"

- "Black Football Players Suck"
Angry White Fan here, and what am I angry about today? How about the poor level of play in the NFL. After watching a few games I can honestly say black football players suck. Not just one or two, not a few, but a lot. They are horrible. Maybe if White players were 80% of the league they would suck too, but they’re not. In fact almost ALL White players in the NFL are tremendous. But that’s what happens when you racially discriminate against one race in a sport.

That website should be called www.extremelyinsecurewhiteguyfootball.com :ehh:

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
"
The Eagles Are The Whitest Team In The NFL, And Other Fun Facts

Barry Petchesky 9/23/14 1:47pm

Ticket reseller Best Tickets has scraped the data to produce its Unofficial 2014 NFL Player Census, breaking down all of the league's rosters by height, weight, age, and more. I urge you togo poke around; it's interesting stuff.

They also break down the league by race—in 2014, the NFL is nearly 68 percent black, almost 28 percent white, and just a sprinkling of Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic, and "other" (one Native American, the rest of mixed race).

And then they break it down by team:

u6johjdm8kitr0warasq.png

http://regressing.deadspin.com/the-eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-nfl-and-other-f-1638158955
"

:sas2:
Those #s are off Koop & Maragos are Irish & Italian respectively. But Maragos acts like a str8 up nikka on the real rob report Maragos was the only Cac on the nikka side of the locker room