The Eagles are the whitest team in the NFL

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Those #s are off Koop & Maragos are Irish & Italian respectively. But Maragos acts like a str8 up nikka on the real rob report Maragos was the only Cac on the nikka side of the locker room
:pacspit: at neg repping.

I don't give a fukk if their great great great great grandfather is black....present day he is a white boy. Don't you forget it :ufdup:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
So blake griffin son he had with a cac is a white boy? :mjlol: @QamYasharahla look @ this lost soul.
:what: you are trying to say someone is black because he ACTS LIKE A nikka and because he is on the side of the locker room with black people :camby:. I snoop'd you catch feelings and change your stance to Italian were spawned by moors. idgaf about their history and what they were doing...present day america he is a white boy... Now you bringing up Blake Griffin.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
:what: you are trying to say someone is black because he ACTS LIKE A nikka and because he is on the side of the locker room with black people :camby:. I snoop'd you catch feelings and change your stance to Italian were spawned by moors. idgaf about their history and what they were doing...present day america he is a white boy... Now you bringing up Blake Griffin.

No I was alluding to my point I negged u on dummy

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Race-Salary.png

:sas2:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Few surprises. I didn't know their were that many hispanics in the league. Good for them. :ehh:

I also came in here thinking the Seahawks were at least 48% black. Swaggy Pete always strives to have the most thugged out team in a league. Jimmy Johnson 2.0. :mjlolz:

But it's actually the Raiders. Not sure if I should be surprised by that or if expected. :hmmobama:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Eagles stay supporting black excellence at the quarterbck position. While the average coli posters favorite team was pleasing their fan base by refusing to sign mike Vick after the dogs the Eagles said come fukk with us nikka :ahh:
This.. Yall nikkas forget so conviently

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
:ohhh: is this why we're 3 - 0?? We got all the great attributes: hard workers, great leaders, humbleness, our players respect authority, high motor, never give up attitude :banderas:

fukking :dead: x 9000
:russ::ohlawd::banderas::dredead:
You the real MVP :ureal::usmart:

Rep