The Eagles are the whitest team in the NFL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no wonder i hate the eagles so much. fukk chip kelly. fukk nick foles. and fukk all you c00ns that root for them.

hate what they did to my nikka mike vick and desean jackson. hopefully lesean mccoy can find a way outta that cac hell trap. :mjcry:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Nickfolean is winning me over slowly but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the Black QB tradition continuing in Philly. We really made history by supporting Black QB's throughout the years. Remember this guy:

oc890.jpg

Shoot we even tried to help Vince out before his career went under:

images

They give the scrubs #9 I see. :pachaha:

But the Rose Bowl and Holly still = Black Excellence :wow:

rodney-peete-wife-holly-robinson-peete23.jpg

Rodeny the real MVP :mjcry:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Whatever. The Eagles have had the LONGEST amount a years with a BLACK QB than any franchise in NFL HISTORY. With that said, I was very disturbed by KKKooper getting a contact and Desean getting the axe.

tumblr_l9fof46POc1qzbwkj

BLACK EXECELLENCE BABY. THAT'S RIGHT!
This is an awesome picture....Even though Randall got them :mjpls: jeans on...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure they'res these same type of posts but the opposite on a site called st0rmfr0nt

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Whatever. The Eagles have had the LONGEST amount a years with a BLACK QB than any franchise in NFL HISTORY. With that said, I was very disturbed by KKKooper getting a contact and Desean getting the axe.

tumblr_l9fof46POc1qzbwkj

BLACK EXECELLENCE BABY. THAT'S RIGHT!
Why does Randall look to be in better shape than McNabb in that pic :bryan:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
"
The Eagles Are The Whitest Team In The NFL, And Other Fun Facts

Barry Petchesky 9/23/14 1:47pm

Ticket reseller Best Tickets has scraped the data to produce its Unofficial 2014 NFL Player Census, breaking down all of the league's rosters by height, weight, age, and more. I urge you togo poke around; it's interesting stuff.

They also break down the league by race—in 2014, the NFL is nearly 68 percent black, almost 28 percent white, and just a sprinkling of Asian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic, and "other" (one Native American, the rest of mixed race).

And then they break it down by team:

u6johjdm8kitr0warasq.png

http://regressing.deadspin.com/the-eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-nfl-and-other-f-1638158955
"

:sas2:
The fact that this exists shows you how badly americans can obsessed with race. Anyone can tell the league is 2/3 black at first glance. Someone taking thier time to document this so accurately speaks volume.

They need one about the coaching staffs tho :sas2:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Just for that, I pray they lose every last one of there games and miss the playoff. But knowing how shyt and overrated the NFC east is, they could still make it with a 3-13 record.

Spy

If you're looking at me, who is looking at you?
Daps
Reppin
NSA
Why is the NFL black and white mostly?