The Eagles are the whitest team in the NFL

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Whatever. The Eagles have had the LONGEST amount a years with a BLACK QB than any franchise in NFL HISTORY. With that said, I was very disturbed by KKKooper getting a contact and Desean getting the axe.

tumblr_l9fof46POc1qzbwkj

BLACK EXECELLENCE BABY. THAT'S RIGHT!
Randall with the :mjpls: jeans I see

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You never see the eagles beating their wives and shyt. They all are married and live happily lives but Lesean McCoy is out of here most def

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East

:mjcry:Breh, I just skimmed through some articles on this website. It's so blatant, got me :dead:.

-"No Patience For White Running Backs, Infinite Patience for Black Running Backs"

-"Black Cornerbacks Becoming Slower Than White Fullbacks":

"Whites have been banned from playing cornerback in the National Football League for a long, long time. Oh, right, there was Jason Sehorn, who was used as a safety at USC and also by the New York Giants for two seasons before he was moved to CB.."

- "Wes Welker and the Unbearable Whiteness of Being an NFL Receiver"

- "Black Football Players Suck"
Angry White Fan here, and what am I angry about today? How about the poor level of play in the NFL. After watching a few games I can honestly say black football players suck. Not just one or two, not a few, but a lot. They are horrible. Maybe if White players were 80% of the league they would suck too, but they’re not. In fact almost ALL White players in the NFL are tremendous. But that’s what happens when you racially discriminate against one race in a sport.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:wtf: The article in the OP is literally about race. What else would the thread be about?

Except that if you actually click on the article and read it you would see that it isnt. The OP conveniently snipped the race portion out and posted it, there are tons of other stats in the article.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Whatever. The Eagles have had the LONGEST amount a years with a BLACK QB than any franchise in NFL HISTORY. With that said, I was very disturbed by KKKooper getting a contact and Desean getting the axe.

tumblr_l9fof46POc1qzbwkj

BLACK EXECELLENCE BABY. THAT'S RIGHT!
Eagles stay supporting black excellence at the quarterbck position. While the average coli posters favorite team was pleasing their fan base by refusing to sign mike Vick after the dogs the Eagles said come fukk with us nikka :ahh: