The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Right? His gimmick shouldn’t be some tough guy from the Bronx or whatever the fukk. His gimmick should be what he really is: some flabby guy that wears Mecca or ENYCE and listens to too much Ruff Ryders and dresses like Eminem in the early 2000’s.
He thinks he's a real life Def Jam Vendetta character

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Disco was a GOAT-level coffee/booze gopher. That's unfortunately the only thing he's GOAT-level at. If he was truly a game changer like some of these dweebs are saying he is, he would have done something of relevance in the past 20+ years other than being ethered by Cody Rhodes.

Oville

Pro
Daps
The thing about Kingston is that he isn't big enough to be a fat monster or powerhouse (Vader, Kamala, King Kong Bundy, etc.) Eddie isn't even built like a club bouncer or an offensive lineman.
Dude just looks like a flabby guy that eats Doritos, drinks Natty Ice, and smokes Winstons all day. His trash ring gear doesn't help. Instead of earing that singlet, he should throw on an Ecko Unltd t-shirt (I bet he has a closet full of them) & some jean shorts.

He's got the same build as a Bam Bam Bigelow and a Kevin Owens. People with his build have always existed in wrestling. Now personally., I think Eddie has got to stop being sensitive with people advising him on dropping weight and dieting. If your in the wrestling business or any business where being in shape is important, its never illegitimate to advise someone on the benefits of being in better shape. But at the same time, he doesn't really need to for his character or to get over. People with his build have always existed in wrestling.

Mob H

All Star
Daps
Hell, to be honest, I buy Eddie as someone who looks like a wrestler more than some of the in-shape gymnasts they got running around.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Look man, this whole "never drew money" thing has been ridiculous for years in wrasslin'

Only a few people truly "draw money".

Most people just come out to watch wrestling.

Yeah, Disco was an "over with the boys" type of wrassler, but the boys he was over with are some of the biggest in the history of the business.

He was there when wrasslin was at it's peak.

Kingston is the best promo in the business today, but he is fat and seems to be getting fatter as time goes on, but he's not Dusty Rhodes or Bam Bam Bigelow fat, where it actually works for him. and allows him to be a "big man" like an offensive lineman in football.

He's Kevin Owens fat, where it just makes him look lazy, out of shape, and uncoordinated.

A lot of these AEW dudes are sensitive as fukk & would do well to listen to the advice of dudes who at least have been adjacent to real success.

It's just like sports, as lot of the best coaches and analysts are guys who were scrubs as players, like Phil Jackson.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I’m trying to figure out how so many people are in here saying Disco Inferno was over, he was just on TV, that’s not over.

The Brooklyn Brawler had a world title match on Prime Time TV, he wasnt over. :russ:

Who in the hell…can you image your pops coming home after work excited to take you to Nitro cause he wanted y’all to see Disco Inferno? “You think we can get an autograph son?
Everytime he was on tv it was pure jokes and not the good kind
Especially his nwo wolf pack run

Being the butt of the joke aint being over

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Eddie starting to not look credible in a fight. He looks sloppy and starts throwing sloppy strikes as he gets tired during the match. He should get in shape just for that.
I never watch him wrestle. He's not interesting to me. Just awaiting that Sasha and Naomi return after the ppv.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
you could talk wrestling with anybody and they know disco:mjlol:

eddie beer gut kingston a nobody:mjlol:

Yeah, in the same way "anyone" who watched WWF in 1989 would know about the Brooklyn Brawler... Disco was around during WCW's hottest era so he's known by proxy but let's not start actin' like Disco Inferno HIMSELF was even CLOSE to over or a star in the company.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Yeah, in the same way "anyone" who watched WWF in 1989 would know about the Brooklyn Brawler... Disco was around during WCW's hottest era so he's known by proxy but let's not start actin' like Disco Inferno HIMSELF was even CLOSE to over or a star in the company.
Still disco still being mentioned

nobody will know who Eddie Kingston is

And I always thought disco was Crash holly status without being as entertaining as crash