The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
We are not about to pretend for the sake of argument that anybody was tuning into Nitro every Monday with hopes that Disco Inferno had a segment. I know a significant amount of this demo loves a good underdog story, but you're not doing this and not getting any pushback. :pachaha: I saw lower mid-card acts that were genuinely over with fans. Disco wasn't one of them. Juventud was more over than breh in the mid 90's and couldn't even form a coherent sentence in English. :russ: 30% of men in the audience aged 25+ doing a Disco dance during your intro after a couple of beers on Saturday Night Live doesn't quantify as being over.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
“Disco Got Over”

The fukk!? Dude Was The Definition Of A fukking Jobber

No Memorable Promos, Matches, Feuds, Nadda, He Was A Novelty Little Goof Fans Just Laughed At

The Boogie Man Is Bigger Than Him
Dumbest way to try to defend Disco since Eddie gets big pops. Matter of fact, Did Disco get any kind of pop? How is he over if no one’s popping for him? :mjlol:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd watch these 2 in a shoot, seems like a fair fight. Kingston has a much tougher gimmick but I could see him not being able to fight.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Yeah, it's not like he was Alex Wright or anything :mjgrin:

wunderkind.gif
Disco was the third most over dude that danced in WCW. La Parka tha GAWD was still around :wow: