The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Eddie Kingston literally used the word “body shame” in a promo:mjlol: fukkin guy wouldnt have lasted 1 day in a locker room with JBL or Bob Holly.

i actually agree with Disco in this case.

This whole segment is embarrassing. It’s like the worst edgy ECW promo cosplay with insider Russo-rific smart mark dirt sheet trash.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ya'll say anything on here :mjlol:

I've rewatched those old Nitros on the Network. He was not "over as fukk" :comeon:

Some hicks in the crowd did his dumb ass disco dance, but that was it. He was one rung above Glacier and Mortis.

He's a bum who has never achieved anything and almost unquestionably MAGA. Not the guy to put the cape on for.
He was over as fukk. Watch the Reliving The War series on YouTube. No idea about his MAGA leanings, and if he is then unquestionably fukk him, but for a period he was certainly over.

I won’t even engage in the Mortis slander, dude was an innovator and great to watch :ufdup:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ya'll say anything on here :mjlol:

I've rewatched those old Nitros on the Network. He was not "over as fukk" :comeon:

Some hicks in the crowd did his dumb ass disco dance, but that was it. He was one rung above Glacier and Mortis.

He's a bum who has never achieved anything and almost unquestionably MAGA. Not the guy to put the cape on for.
I was just talking about months ago about how Disco had a little run in 97 but after that dude became and afterthought. But again this is the same dude that thinks Jade is too mainly to be a main eventer :mjpls:

Last edited:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Kingston needs to understand that he's under a microscope now, this isn't the TNA/IMPACT years. Same with alot of the other folks on the roster who wasn't in a top tier promotion.

I still believe to this day Kylie Rae left because AEW was going to become the 2nd biggest promotion in NA and she couldn't handle that pressure.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Kingston needs to understand that he's under a microscope now, this isn't the TNA/IMPACT years. Same with alot of the other folks on the roster who wasn't in a top tier promotion.

I still believe to this day Kylie Rae left because AEW was going to become the 2nd biggest promotion in NA and she couldn't handle that pressure.
I want Smiley Kylie Rae back in AEW