The Dunk on Disco Inferno Thread: Tony Kahn “You’re an irrelevant parasite”

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Eddie starting to not look credible in a fight. He looks sloppy and starts throwing sloppy strikes as he gets tired during the match. He should get in shape just for that.
Eddie dont look like the kind of guy that will box someone. He seems like the "i got nothing to lose so here's this blade" type dude. Its well documented that Eddie isnt stable too

Daps
I don't really care for Eddie Kingston as a worker. He's just blue collar:flabbynsick: & not in an impressively fat wrestler way like a Yokozuna or a bigelow.

He would be better off as a manager for a tag team or something.:yeshrug:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
The turning point in the Monday Night War (in which Disco was on the losing side btw) was a spoiler that a fat man in a leather mask and a dress shirt who talked to rats was gonna win the world title, so I don't think his argument really holds water.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I’m a fan of Eddie, but he really is fat and slopppy. It wouldn’t hurt to tighten his core up like Jericho recently did

Also Sammy was just cutting a heel promo… can’t stand the kid but he didn’t say anything wild
TBF, Jericho had a health scare IIRC

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m trying to figure out how so many people are in here saying Disco Inferno was over, he was just on TV, that’s not over.

The Brooklyn Brawler had a world title match on Prime Time TV, he wasnt over. :russ:

Who in the hell…can you image your pops coming home after work excited to take you to Nitro cause he wanted y’all to see Disco Inferno? “You think we can get an autograph son?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I’m trying to figure out how so many people are in here saying Disco Inferno was over, he was just on TV, that’s not over.

The Brooklyn Brawler had a world title match on Prime Time TV, he wasnt over. :russ:

Who in the hell…can you image your pops coming home after work excited to take you to Nitro cause he wanted y’all to see Disco Inferno? “You think we can get an autograph son?

Yeah, it's not like he was Alex Wright or anything :mjgrin:

wunderkind.gif