The Duck is a snitch

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Why you so mad that most are enjoying the game and believe it's good and above average? :skip:

Who mad? Yall keep quoting about some shyt I already said my piece on.

If im aggy about anything its yall incessant need to try to draw me into some argument im not trying to have. Game is great, you love it. I didnt. Its not that deep.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who mad? Yall keep quoting about some shyt I already said my piece on.

If im aggy about anything its yall incessant need to try to draw me into some argument im not trying to have. Game is great, you love it. I didnt. Its not that deep.
It's clear it's not an "average ass game" to most. That's why I said you sound :mad:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's clear it's not an "average ass game" to most. That's why I said you sound :mad:

well, it is to me...and considering my opinion is the only one that really matters to me how anyone else feels about it is negligible. If you want to think think I'm mad go right ahead. I really don't care. enjoy the game :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stan’s in her getting sony stanned.

Now yall see how it happens to me, if you aren’t in full agreeance with the cac tweets it means you are mad or hating, or a stan.

But the ones snitching on people and feverishly defending the game are not mad, hating or stanning.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
well, it is to me...and considering my opinion is the only one that really matters to me how anyone else feels about it is negligible. If you want to think think I'm mad go right ahead. I really don't care. enjoy the game :manny:
And that's perfectly fine.

But to expect people enjoying the game to pay attention to your posts when you've made it clear how you feel don't make sense. You end up flooding the thread with Debbie downer shyt.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And that's perfectly fine.

But to expect people enjoying the game to pay attention to your posts when you've made it clear how you feel don't make sense. You end up flooding the thread with Debbie downer shyt.

you on some nut shyt breh. even though I prefaced several posts with I don't want to muck up the thread with a dissenting opinion I wanted ya'll attention :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not allowed to talk about a game you are playing in the game thread if you don’t love the game cause the stan’s in the thread are too sensitive to any criticism :ohlawd:

Then follow you into a whole nother thread to complain to you even though you not posting in that one any more, make it make sense.

shyt is so dumb got me agreeing with you smh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My guy you a solid dude and you know I rock with Sony the long way. Its not that serious for ya'll to keep trying to badger me over me not loving ONE game :mjlol: let me be
triggered-triggering-intensifies.gif

Nah fukk that, you MUST love this game because it's a temporary Sony exclusive. If not, GET OUT!

JK lol

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My guy you a solid dude and you know I rock with Sony the long way. Its not that serious for ya'll to keep trying to badger me over me not loving ONE game :mjlol: let me be

First mistake is thinking this some goofy console war thing. It's not

Out of your own mouth you said it's an average ass game. Most clearly think otherwise and it has you tight for some weird reason.

It's clear as day. But you right, it's your opinion