The Duck is a snitch

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
"Stop Snitching" culture is played. If you see something, say something. :mjpls:

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Deafheaven bout to get snitched on and thrown out the WuKong thread.

Told you, you aren’t allowed to actually talk about the game. Only unwavering praise.

Otherwise 6 people will quote you to get mad at your opinion, then tell you, you are the one clogging up the thread if you defend your opinion.

:mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Told you, you aren’t allowed to actually talk about the game. Only unwavering praise.

Otherwise 6 people will quote you to get mad at your opinion, then tell you, you are the one clogging up the thread if you defend your opinion.

nikka in there observing knowing he can't post anything.

You have the right to your opinion. 0 reason to post it 10 times while trying to tell others they're in the wrong, or afraid of making critiques.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Look u know we opps. But I call a spade a spade. I een told them goofy ass nikkas im not trying to fukk up the thread, but you keep quoting me I cant respond?

fukking weirdos. Go play the perfect game and enjoy yourselves fukk out my alerts