The Duck is a snitch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Side note….

This thread is the perfect example of the spirit of the coli when it’s good.

Everyone in here, in on the joke.

Having fun and a good laugh.

Everyone basically doing the EXACT same shyt posting jokes the exact same way.

And we don’t have any of them dikk HEAD ass posters that come in to target folk and pick and who is “the worst” or “terrible” when it’s all the same shyt.

God bless all y’all in here man. Straight up
Would be all good if we ain’t have nikkas snitchin :smh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I read thru the first 3 pages and I have no clue what this thread is about. Snitching, but what was said exactly? Idk. And then I'm trying to remove the little ad IN THE PHOTO :snoop:
Facts.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Side note….

This thread is the perfect example of the spirit of the coli when it’s good.

Everyone in here, in on the joke.

Having fun and a good laugh.

Everyone basically doing the EXACT same shyt posting jokes the exact same way.

And we don’t have any of them dikk HEAD ass posters that come in to target folk and pick and who is “the worst” or “terrible” when it’s all the same shyt.

God bless all y’all in here man. Straight up
:myman:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Exactly. That’s fair.
Since you have proven to be an unreasonable Sony Stan, I'm 100% certain it's not fair/reasonable.

For starters, your unwritten rules only exist for democrats and Xbots. Sony Stans are free to clutter up any thread outside of the rare time a mod will go "ok Sony Stans, they had enough :whoa: "
Otherwise, :pacspit:

And then he said ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A PINNED THREAD which is hilarious because no Xbox threads get pinned unless gizmo duck made the thread

Let That bulshyt sink in :stopitslime:

I been the target for twenty years now, even meach was with the shyts before he realized the game.
What he's experiencing is how anyone on that side can get a mod to dictate, to limit, to censor what he does here which is total bulshyt

It's like, hasn't he earned the right (shouldn't have to earn this by the way) to speak freely about games/etc? Why should a total stranger be able to limit what he can say out of spite? It's weird, and it's a common thing that happens to anyone that speaks too much against Sony Stan's. I think Sony advertises here and so they limit the slander :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Since you have proven to be an unreasonable Sony Stan, I'm 100% certain it's not fair/reasonable.

For starters, your unwritten rules only exist for democrats and Xbots. Sony Stans are free to clutter up any thread outside of the rare time a mod will go "ok Sony Stans, they had enough :whoa: "

And then he said ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A PINNED THREAD which is hilarious because no Xbox threads get pinned unless gizmo duck made the thread

I been the target for twenty years now, even meach was with the shyts before he realized the game.
What he's experiencing is how anyone on that side can get a mod to dictate, to limit, to censor what he does here which is total bulshyt

It's like, hasn't he earned the right (shouldn't have to earn this by the way) to speak freely about games/etc? Why should a total stranger be able to limit what he can say out of spite? It's weird, and it's a common thing that happens to anyone that speaks too much against Sony Stan's. I think Sony advertises here and so they limit the slander :yeshrug:
How many times I gotta tell you to keep your shyt less than 3 sentences. I’m not reading this shyt :mjlol:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Starfield.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m all for the jokes….

I’m getting annoyed by certain dikkheads on the coli that I’m not even gonna dignify in naming that get so aggy over the most harmless shyt that don’t even be directed at them.
@Rain @GoldenGlove Ban this nikka for makin sense :camby: