The Duck is a snitch

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Literally ever game thread get the digital foundry report.

Me posting and talking about the report isn’t even some out of the ordinary shyt.

@Gizmo_Duck didn’t like the report so he sniched on me instead of just standing up and admitting he don’t care about framerates.

Nasty behavior.

Problem is you do this concern trolling only for PlayStation shyt. People would give you more credibility if you would attempt to have the same levels of criticism for Phil and the gang. Even a little bit. Even when them bozos get caught red handed. But it’s always deflection and juelzing.

So these are the breaks. :yeshrug:

We’ll get you reinstated to the thread but you got one mo game with fake concern trolling or I’ll drop the dime myself :birdman:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I always thought there was a unwritten rule to not clutter up official threads with bs. Especially when it’s pinned.

I agree with them temp ban.

Let him out on good behavior tho.

:hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Problem is you do this concern trolling only for PlayStation shyt. People would give you more credibility if you would attempt to have the same levels of criticism for Phil and the gang. Even a little bit. Even when them bozos get caught red handed. But it’s always deflection and juelzing.

So these are the breaks. :yeshrug:

We’ll get you reinstated to the thread you got one mo game with fake concern trolling or I’ll drop the dime myself :birdman:
The game is not playstation shyt.

Y’all decided it was, so you got mad at me for doing normal shyt like talk about the game.

Like i said in the thread, my biggest problem was that the devs hid the game, then sony stan’s and incel cacs lied about playstation performance, which caused me to buy PS5 version, when i should have bought the PC version.

Again with any other game shifty review practices and terrible performance would be called out. Don’t matter which platform the game is on.

With Wukong there’s this weird defense where we aren’t allowed to talk about how the devs stipulated exactly how reviewers could talk about the game. We can’t talk about them hiding the PS5 version until release.

Any other game/situation would get trashed for that fukk shyt, but the twitter cacs have chosen this game as their cultural win, and sony stan’s have adopted it as an “exclusive” so any talk about the fukk shyt is drowned out. Literally to the point of snitching on nikkas on the coli.com.

:smh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The game is not playstation shyt.

Y’all decided it was, so you got mad at me for doing normal shyt like talk about the game.

Like i said in the thread, my biggest problem was that the devs hid the game, then sony stan’s and incel cacs lied about playstation performance, which caused me to buy PS5 version, when i should have bought the PC version.

Again with any other game shifty review practices and terrible performance would be called out. Don’t matter which platform the game is on.

With Wukong there’s this weird defense where we aren’t allowed to talk about how the devs stipulated exactly how reviewers could talk about the game. We can’t talk about them hiding the PS5 version until release.

Any other game/situation would get trashed for that fukk shyt, but the twitter cacs have chosen this game as their cultural win, and sony stan’s have adopted it as an “exclusive” so any talk about the fukk shyt is drowned out. Literally to the point of snitching on nikkas on the coli.com.

:smh:

We’re always guaranteed at last one Sony Stans reply from you. And you did it :ufdup:

And obviously the mods agreed. Do better and the snitchin won’t matter cause you’ll be truly innocent

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
no-thanks-mickey-haller.gif

:mjgrin:No feathers should be shed over this altercation. Duck has made a juvenile mistake but hey we’ve all been there. Let’s all shake hands and move on like reasonable adults. No one should be ban for whatever the plaintiff or defendant has done.:troll:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Side note….

This thread is the perfect example of the spirit of the coli when it’s good.

Everyone in here, in on the joke.

Having fun and a good laugh.

Everyone basically doing the EXACT same shyt posting jokes the exact same way.

And we don’t have any of them dikk HEAD ass posters that come in to target folk and pick and who is “the worst” or “terrible” when it’s all the same shyt.

God bless all y’all in here man. Straight up