The Detroit Lions are gonna WAX the Kansas City Chiefs on opening night. Official TNF Game Thread.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
yes you can. This is retarded. These are two top 10 players in the league. LMAO

and i'll say it again because it's been like this since Mahomes got here...it's week 1. The Chiefs are fine. Toney literally started practicing Monday for a Thursday game.

if that is retarded, then why the oddsmaker still had the Chiefs as a 3 point favorite even with the recent news that Travis may not be able to play

And for the record, because I know how you dudes love to twist things up … I am not saying their season is over, but you can’t act like things can potentially be concerning when they are playing in a loaded AFC conference

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if that is retarded, then why the oddsmaker still had the Chiefs as a 3 point favorite even with the recent news that Travis may not be able to play

And for the record, because I know how you dudes love to twist things up … I am not saying their season is over, but you can’t act like things can potentially be concerning when they are playing in a loaded AFC conference
You do know they adjust lines based on bets after they set them right lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Kadarius Toney is a fukkin bum :hhh:

This duh nuh duh nuh ass nikka cost them the game

Catch the fukkin the ball you bum :scust:

Ayo.... is that Jaws theme????

lmao-dead.gif

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

You do know that not having Travis Kelce and Chris Jones on the field make the Chiefs a completely different team right? :why:

Yes we know the AFC is loaded. The Chiefs have been in the mix since Mahomes got here. Why do you talk to Chiefs fans like we're unaware? We know the stakes. We know the conference is loaded. We also know that it's still week 1. Losses like this happen every year during this run. Its the NFL.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You think all 11 will have a better record than Detroit :mjlol:

:snoop:

come on breh
That’s a terrible analogy because you damn sure no those AFC teams have to play each other because they are in the same conference/divisions so they won’t have the opportunity to all have better records because the lions are playing in the vastly weaker conference/division then the teams I just mentioned

premier58

All Star
Daps
:what: am I missing something? What type of deal is Mike Evans asking for?
He wants a new one, now. Also KC is at the cap if they sign Chris Jones..they cant afford to pay Evans at his current salary, let alone the new deal he is seeking. If they had bread, they wouldve signed DHop. A free agent as opposed to giving up assets for Mike who is gonna require more money than Hopkins would have.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Nah this is wack. This is another lame thing that's leaked over from nba Fandom like the talk of QB with the most rings.

No reason to trash the Canadian football league.
QB's having the.most rings has nothing to do with the NBA. That was celebrated and talked about way back in the early 90s.