The Detroit Lions are gonna WAX the Kansas City Chiefs on opening night. Official TNF Game Thread.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Chris Jones and Kelce ARE GAME CHANGERS.
And the chiefs WRs played bad. If they play a normal game, it's a win. :gucci:

LIke, let me stress this, the Chiefs outside of missing CJ and Kelce, also played bad and still lost by one. Are you nikkas not processing that this was an abnormal loss. LOL

Week 1 around here is crazy. :dead: nikkas talkin about home/away shyt. It's the NFL, that don't really matter.

also, the Chiefs lost to the Colts last year early. These types of losses happen. We'll be fine.

listen, nobody is saying that the Chiefs season is over & you really can’t use the excuses of no CJ no TK with the WR‘s playing bad
because they’re the overwhelming odds to repeat and win the Super Bowl again

add the fact that the Lions didn’t play a great game as well, has to cause concerned for this Chiefs team as I said before if you put the Lions in the AFC they are not even top 10

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So pat mahomes took this "team friendly" deal for what? For who? Who did they sign with all this "extra" money?

Could mr dalvin helped last night on short yardage? :mjgrin:

Could D hop, bully those CBs and get a 3rd and 7 as well as pickup crucial big plays in thr passing game?

Moral of the story, dont let these teams fleece you. Get your money kings. Let the org lie to someone else

vino

Superstar
Daps
Hit a Blade Icewood in the house and said thank you to Kadarius for creating the interception for Branch and for that key pass he dropped at the end too.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
KC definitely has some concerns about the WR position.

KT isn’t dependable because of his injury history and it seems like he can get in his own head.

Skyy Moore wasn’t that good as a rookie, he just happened to have that TD in the Super Bowl.

I think Rice will turn out to be good and Ross has the potential but right now is still an unknown after the injury.

Kelce will come back so the offense will improve but he’s getting older too.

The defense wasn’t the problem last night and Mahomes was trying to work the magic but it wasn’t enough.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
listen, nobody is saying that the Chiefs season is over & you really can’t use the excuses of no CJ no TK with the WR‘s playing bad
because they’re the overwhelming odds to repeat and win the Super Bowl again

add the fact that the Lions didn’t play a great game as well, has to cause concerned for this Chiefs team as I said before if you put the Lions in the AFC they are not even top 10
I’m saving this for later

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
you really can’t use the excuses of no CJ no TK
yes you can. This is retarded. These are two top 10 players in the league. LMAO

and i'll say it again because it's been like this since Mahomes got here...it's week 1. The Chiefs are fine. Toney literally started practicing Monday for a Thursday game.