The Detroit Lions are gonna WAX the Kansas City Chiefs on opening night. Official TNF Game Thread.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
And you lost
At night
In primetime
At home

We aren't even rivals so the "we'll get you next time gadget" ass shyt is corny, we don't even care about y'all :pachaha:
I know you're a lions fan and this is bigtime for yall. LOL these kind of losses happen. Congrats on your superbowl win tonight. :mjlol:
"OMG it's at home in primetime"...Mahomes era we play like 7 primetime games a year. This is a regular game here bro. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I know you're a lions fan and this is bigtime for yall. LOL these kind of losses happen. Congrats on your superbowl win tonight. :mjlol:
"OMG it's at home in primetime"...Mahomes era we play like 7 primetime games a year. This is a regular game here bro. :dead:
Y'all making it something we're not ....I literally ended with we don't care about y'all lol. Damn y'all butthurt over this .. disgustya

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Y'all making it something we're not ....I literally ended with we don't care about y'all lol. Damn y'all butthurt over this .. disgustya
LOL....you made it something its not. With all that "IT's PRIMETIME AT HOME THO". :mjlol: It's week 1.
Looks like you kinda realized how it was sounding and now its "we really don't care" :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LOL....you made it something its not. With all that "IT's PRIMETIME AT HOME THO". :mjlol: It's week 1.
Looks like you kinda realized how it was sounding and now its "we really don't care" :pachaha:
Nah, we care about the win because of those factors ,but we aren't rivals so y'all on some "we'll get you next time, we weren't full strength" shyt is corny. Taking away from the win is some weirdo insecurity which if you were champions I wouldn't expect.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Nah, we care about the win because of those factors ,but we aren't rivals so y'all on some "we'll get you next time, we weren't full strength" shyt is corny. Taking away from the win is some weirdo insecurity which if you were champions I wouldn't expect.
Everything i said was true. The Chiefs blew this more than the Lions won it. And i'm just gauging how my team looks without 2 of their superstars because this doesn't happen often. We'll be fine.

Detroit should come away from this more worried than us. Cuz yeah the Chiefs dropped passes but them plays were there.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Lions at full strength playing as best they can play, are 1 point better than the Chiefs without 2 top 10 players and the Chiefs WRs playing as bad as possible.

Like i said, the Chiefs are fine. Detroit should come away from this came more worried than the Chiefs.
Nah. They won 3 games 2 seasons ago and a lot of the players making big plays this game were rookies to third year players. Trust me, as a Lions fan we have absolutely nothing to worry about. They playing with house money, and with a ridiculous amount of youth they have PLENTY of improving to still do. We aren't the team with super bowl or bust aspirations. The train just getting started over here. We typically lose that game in glorious Lions fashion, damn all the circumstances :yeshrug:

And there are no asterisks in a 17 game season. A win is a win. All that matters is do you have enough of them at the end of the season to get into the dance.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Everything i said was true. The Chiefs blew this more than the Lions won it. And i'm just gauging how my team looks without 2 of their superstars because this doesn't happen often. We'll be fine.

Detroit should come away from this more worried than us. Cuz yeah the Chiefs dropped passes but them plays were there.
Lions were without Jameson Williams and Emmanuel Moseley. :yeshrug:

Lions went into arrowhead and got a dub. Lions dropped multiple picks, offense was never truly in synch and KC tackles we’re cheating all night. See no reason why lions should be worried. They are young and healthy team. KC has a massive whole at WR and some suspect tackles