The description of this forum...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
ive been thinking about trying new detergent and fabric softner. ive always used gain and downy. but for some reason, i want to step out of my comfort zone. maybe a different brand or even those pods. idk
Screw those pods. I have a front loading Samsung washer. Super efficient with the water and detergent. Barely makes any noise at all too. One of the best investments I’ve ever made.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall think its the console wars thatk illed this forum :mjlol: its still the same posters, it was the split that killed this shyt off.

In between the same posters in this thread with a few more added on, arguing over which console can struggle 1080p the best, was always comic book threads, movie threads, etc in between them that leveled it out. Once you removed the balance from the forum, the forum went to shyt and got exposed for what we have now :manny: Once you remove comics, movies, etc from a tech discussion sub forum I mean what else is their discuss besides android vs iphone or ps4 vs xbox ? Legit question, what else is left to discuss ?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Screw those pods. I have a front loading Samsung washer. Super efficient with the water and detergent. Barely makes any noise at all too. One of the best investments I’ve ever made.
nice. i have a matching whirpool front loader washer and dryer combo i bought three years. still works great, though i had to replace the rubber boot for my washer as it got moldy really bad. i didnt know you where suppose to leave the door open when your done using to let it air dry out.

so the pods arent that great? ah well its ok. im going to try persil detergent and im pretty excited

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Last few pages are actually pretty evident why this section of the coli is garbage. Trying to update a description and yet it seems like certain posters are worried about what detergent they are using to remove the skidmarks from their hanes underwear.

Oh well, enjoy.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Last few pages are actually pretty evident why this section of the coli is garbage. Trying to update a description and yet it seems like certain posters are worried about what detergent they are using to remove the skidmarks from their hanes underwear.

Oh well, enjoy.
maybe if you didnt have a mental bytchassness breakdown moment, you would still be a mod and would have the ability to make those changes.

but u let the sony boys get to u and now your ocd just cant cope. dont put that bullshyt on me. im just trynna stay fresh and expand my laundry game. ill try suavitel fabric softener to pair with my percil detergent.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Oh well, enjoy.
2 posts = “last few pages” ? (And the entire thread is only 2 pages to begin with)
Yeah...you furious...:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe if you didnt have a mental bytchassness breakdown moment, you would still be a mod and would have the ability to make those changes.

but u let the sony boys get to u and now your ocd just cant cope. dont put that bullshyt on me. im just trynna stay fresh and expand my laundry game. ill try suavitel fabric softener to pair with my percil detergent.
friday-damn-gif-4.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This right here is why Liquid ends up getting clowned for throwing a tantrum and begging for the unbearable burden of being a mod to be removed from his fragile shoulder blades.
@Fatboi1 is still trying to convince himself that GT is better than Forza :mjlol:
He’s crying about his thread being derailed but other than the OP, his first response to his own thread was console wars jokes.
@LÍQUIDO you gotta make up your mind breh.
One day you’re above this forum, the next you can’t stand this place. One day you’re all for the jokes, the next you want this to be a place of serious, impartial discussion.
Side note: NOBODY cares about the freakin DESCRIPTION of this forum. You literally dug under rocks dying to find something to cry about

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This right here is why Liquid ends up getting clowned for throwing a tantrum and begging for the unbearable burden of being a mod to be removed from his fragile shoulder blades.

He’s crying about his thread being derailed but other than the OP, his first response to his own thread was console wars jokes.
@LÍQUIDO you gotta make up your mind breh.
One day you’re above this forum, the next you can’t stand this place. One day you’re all for the jokes, the next you want this to be a place of serious, impartial discussion.
Side note: NOBODY cares about the freakin DESCRIPTION of this forum. You literally dug under rocks dying to find something to cry about
It's only okay when the jokes are from him.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nobody ain’t paying attention to that shyt:mjlol:

This forum is good. But a lot of pussies mad their console of choice ain’t shyt. So they only post when the slightest of positivity is in their favor:scust:

True shyt.
It's obvious as hell also.
Microsoft threads be tumbleweed status and nobody be derailing them shyts like some be claiming. I guess there is nothing worth talking about on the other side...:sas2:

Xthots are the most bytch ass Stan group on the entire site.

Miserable clowns like you three losers are some of the primary reasons this forum is trash. You fakkits are so furious, yet you idiots provide nothing of value to the forum beside hate.

Off yourselves already.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Miserable clowns like you three losers are some of the primary reasons this forum is trash. You fakkits are so furious, yet you idiots provide nothing of value to the forum beside hate.

Off yourselves already.
Says the guy that went into hiding :mjlol:

We all know if Xbox one was #1 in sales you would still post here all the time. .but it isn't so you hide because you're a front running bytch.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Off yourselves already.
Damn Hippity Hop. I been on chill and this how I get treated. I am appalled :picard:

Edit: who is the 3rd? I only see two:skip: