The description of this forum...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody ain’t paying attention to that shyt:mjlol:

This forum is good. But a lot of pussies mad their console of choice ain’t shyt. So they only post when the slightest of positivity is in their favor:scust:
Exactly. U see a glimmer of hope from anything MSFT related and suddenly a lot of "I'm not even into this anymore.." stans come out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody ain’t paying attention to that shyt:mjlol:

This forum is good. But a lot of pussies mad their console of choice ain’t shyt. So they only post when the slightest of positivity is in their favor:scust:

True shyt.
It's obvious as hell also.
Microsoft threads be tumbleweed status and nobody be derailing them shyts like some be claiming. I guess there is nothing worth talking about on the other side...:sas2:

Exactly. U see a glimmer of hope from anything MSFT related and suddenly a lot of "I'm not even into this anymore.." stans come out.

Xthots are the most bytch ass Stan group on the entire site.

Point proven :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do what thing?

Every thread there is informative well thought out :ehh:

And EVERY thread there is an attempt to set the record straight about dumb shyt and lies you stans been running around telling, an attempt at some type of balance around here.

Nothing wrong with being a fan or a bit of fukkery, but you clowns act absolutely crazy.

Go back and read those posts I quoted and tell me why anyone other than the biggest Sony fan would want to spend time here?

There's thriving Xbox Nintendo and PC communities all over the web, but for some reason here it's only Sony.

Why do you think that is?:jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do what thing?

Every thread there is informative well thought out :ehh:

And EVERY thread there is an attempt to set the record straight about dumb shyt and lies you stans been running around telling, an attempt at some type of balance around here.

Nothing wrong with being a fan or a bit of fukkery, but you clowns act absolutely crazy.

Go back and read those posts I quoted and tell me why anyone other than the biggest Sony fan would want to spend time here?

There's thriving Xbox Nintendo and PC communities all over the web, but for some reason here it's only Sony.

Why do you think that is?:jbhmm:
GTFOH with this dumb shyt. There's literally a fukking Cuphead and Mario Odssey thread stickied at the top along with a 137 page long Nintendo Switch thread. Zelda's OT is how many pages?

Your threads aren't informative, it's blatant misleading and sensationalist bullshyt to try and create a topic. Your GT thread for example is stupid as fukk because you say on one hand there's a hypocrisy to the problems GT have while they were highlighted for Forza yet if you look at the Metacritic scores it's obvious GT was panned for some of the issues since it has a lower Metacritic score genius. Obviously it wasn't ignored.

It's you dismal Xbox fans who don't give a fukk about Xbox and instead spend more time talking about "Sony stans.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
GTFOH with this dumb shyt. T here's literally a fukking Cuphead and Mario Odssey thread stickied at the top along with a 137 page long Nintendo Switch thread. It's you dismal Xbox fans who don't give a fukk about Xbox and instead spend more time talking about "Sony stans."
2 sticky threads what you call a "thriving community" huh?:mjlol:

Hey, I ain't making it up, you see the stats, this sub is trash breh. Been going downhill.

Not me who's delusional. Y'all stuck in that Sony stan bubble like.
c4jt321.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You xbox fans live in denial.

You say one thing yet the reality is completely different. There's not a single PS4 exclusive stickied at the top.

You know what's at the top? Those "multiplat games that are the biggest games" as you love to champion. Oh how you guys love to mention this point when PS4 exclusives are brought up. @Kamikaze Revy

The front page alone is full of threads about multiplat games, a few Sony exclusives and a few xbox one X.

"B-b-but this place is Sony stan land"

Not our fault more people own a PS4 and PS4 has more buzz because it's literally pumping out a lot more 1st party titles.

You want people to talk about Halo Wars or Super Lucky's tale? make a thread. Stop making threads accusing others of stanning something and focus on the shyt you care about.

I guess the convenient rebuttal to all this is "b-bu-b-but Sony stans :mjcry:"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You xbox fans live in denial.

You say one thing yet the reality is completely different. There's not a single PS4 exclusive stickied at the top.

You know what's at the top? Those "multiplat games that are the biggest games" as you love to champion. Oh how you guys love to mention this point when PS4 exclusives are brought up. @Kamikaze Revy

The front page alone is full of threads about multiplat games, a few Sony exclusives and a few xbox one X.

"B-b-but this place is Sony stan land"

Not our fault more people own a PS4 and PS4 has more buzz because it's literally pumping out a lot more 1st party titles.

You want people to talk about Halo Wars or Super Lucky's tale? make a thread. Stop making threads accusing others of stanning something and focus on the shyt you care about.

I guess the convenient rebuttal to all this is "b-bu-b-but Sony stans :mjcry:"
Stan so hard you ruin a forum and be too blind to see it brehs :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stan so hard you ruin a forum and be too blind to see it brehs :mjlol:
You can't refute anything so your go to :mjlol: smiley to hide the angst.

Pathetic :umad:

You'll just continue policing Sony threads and explaining why people are hype instead of focusing on what you hype for.