The description of this forum...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can't refute anything so your go to :mjlol: smiley to hide the angst.

Pathetic :umad:
Impossible to refute delusions. That's like going on Brietbart and trying to reason with those crazies.

I gave up trying to do that a long time ago around here. I realized it was a waste of time with you clowns. Hence the adaptation of my :mjlol: response.

It's all you clowns deserve most of the time. And I see it's caught on around here too:mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Impossible to refute delusions. That's like going on Brietbart and trying to reason with those crazies.

I gave up trying to do that a long time ago around here. I realized it was a waste of time with you clowns. Hence the adaptation of my :mjlol: response.

It's all you clowns deserve most of the time. And I see it's caught on around here too:mjpls:
You gave up a long time ago but you just posted that thread about a week ago.

Hilarious how hype and discussion about certain games are "delusions" to you.

Jesus Christ you Xbots are all sensitive thugs that all need hugs

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You gave up a long time ago but you just posted that thread about a week ago.

Hilarious how hype and discussion about certain games are "delusions" to you.

Jesus Christ you Xbots are all sensitive thugs that all need hugs
You got it buddy.

Keep wondering why this place is continually consistently going downhill.

I'll keep laughing at you hoes :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When a person makes a thread like "I bought/thinking about buying an Xbox......." and gets dozens of responses calling him dumb ass or telling him take it back to the store "xthot" "no games" or whatever else yall say.

Why would that person EVER come back here to talk about it.

There's probably hundreds of people who play PC games and Post on the coli, but they don't post here about their games cause all they'll will get is a bunch of PC sux responses.

Nintendo fans are laughed at:mjlol:

The number one reason people wanted the rec room split was stan shyt. Now those people want nothing to do with this place.

As I've said there's plenty of thriving gaming communities all over the web. We could make this one of them, and it would be unique in being mostly hip hop/black people based.

But we can't unless there are some big changes.

That's all I got, my last post about it. When y'all ready to get this place poppin I'm down.

Until then :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But what he's saying is real :manny:

Most the garbage posters on here are Sony stans and can't debate for sht.
the fact that you associate people who are "Sony stans" with being garbage says a lot about you.
It's basically people who don't share your opinion are "garbage posters"

Look at how level headed and mature these posters were in the PS4 Pro thread. This is from the first two pages alone.

:laff:
If I was a mod I would merge this thread with your other PS4 Neo thread though :ufdup:

sony went from being on top, to now being laughed at

poor upgrade
insane it doesn't include 4k bluray
games didn't look all that much better

This shyt is trash. Wtf

Staying with my original PS4 and calling it a day. Throwing consoles to the bushes as soon as KH3 comes out :birdman:

So the Xbox 1S is already better than this trash? :laff:

Sony loyalists continue to take the L...

Sony flabby how the slim same price as Xbox One S they setting themselves up this holiday season. Gears forza and 299 4k streaming etc... against a 299 ps4.

What the fukk they doing too cocky and people not buying it nomore. Online having a fit today

1S is a media AND gaming upgrade you simpleton.

Pay attention and get the facts before spouting bullshyt you slow, dimwitted negro.

X1S upscales most games to 1080p, 60fps. 4K gaming is also possible on certain TV's. To say the Xbox 1S does nothing for gaming is nothing but a lie.

Plus the fact is ALSO streams 4K media and plays 4K discs should make its superiority of the PS4 Pro (:laff:) obvious.

Sony is the same company that sells a $400 4k media streaming box, as well as overpriced 4K projectors and blu-ray players, so i know why THEY are doing this.

Im just not sure why consumers like yourself are so quick to defend such bullshyt.

Once big daddy Scorpio arrives, buildings will be crushed...:yeshrug:

@Fatboi1 you ready to play remastered version of Last Of Us Remastered?

PSVR thread...

Look at Meach y'all

*in response to him being told he's only here to troll/say bad things about it:

We already know your point of view as well. Guess you should close the thread :ehh:

:wtf: this forum man:laff:
Right?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As I've said there's plenty of thriving gaming communities all over the web.
This is a big lie.

No where I go besides directed/focused game threads are free from bullshyt.

Every gaming forum I've been on has had these console wars you pretend you're not engaging in :skip:

Y'all just want a happy land where no one says anything bad about Xbox. Keep it 100

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Xbots are waaaaay too sensitive and take things personally. From the beginning of last gen until about the halfway point Sohh was overwhelmingly pro xbox... and rightly so. More hype for the games and the community. Sony stans didn't completely abandon the forum... or run off to post on sites that aren't black because the majority of our brothers were rockin with the ops. Nope. We stayed and the tides eventually turned. If they hadn't and this gen looked like a bunch of killzone shadow falls and the Orders I'd still be here bc I'd much rather post with my people...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is a big lie.

No where I go besides directed/focused game threads are free from bullshyt.

Every gaming forum I've been on has had these console wars you pretend you're not engaging in :skip:

Y'all just want a happy land where no one says anything bad about Xbox. Keep it 100
Nobody said console wars didn't exist elsewhere or that they are inherently bad. Other forums are able to have warz AND a healthy community.

Look at your thread. Can't make it one post without shyt.

So a Xbox fan or anybody for that matter sees your thread and clicks looking for info/discussion, why would they ever come back?

What I said is that this place is very toxic toward all but one subset of gamers, therefore most people just don't bother posting here, and we get an echo chamber of you clowns stumbling over each other.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbots are waaaaay too sensitive and take things personally. From the beginning of last gen until about the halfway point Sohh was overwhelmingly pro xbox... and rightly so. More hype for the games and the community. Sony stans didn't completely abandon the forum... or run off to post on sites that aren't black because the majority of our brothers were rockin with the ops. Nope. We stayed and the tides eventually turned. If they hadn't and this gen looked like a bunch of killzone shadow falls and the Orders I'd still be here bc I'd much rather post with my people...
exactly.

They'll just claim they "outgrew the stannery" even though I seen a few of them come out the woodworks occasionally when things was looking good for their favorite console :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It's why I'm still here despite all the clowning and the woat banner:francis:

And it's why I want it to improve around here.

There's a difference between there just being more Sony fans and active hostility toward non-Sony fans. People don't want to come post here just to see a dozen "larrybox" "xthot" posts. shyt gets exhausting at a point.

And again nothing wrong with jokes, the shyt just goes OB here all the time.

As for your point about who's sensitive or not I think @LÍQUIDO and any other mod can vouch for the fact that it's usually Sony fans doing all the snitching and complaining to the mods.