The description of this forum...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody said console wars didn't exist elsewhere or that they are inherently bad. Other forums are able to have warz AND a healthy community.

Look at your thread. Can't make it one post without shyt.

So a Xbox fan or anybody for that matter sees your thread and clicks looking for info/discussion, why would they ever come back?

What I said is that this place is very toxic toward all but one subset of gamers, therefore most people just don't bother posting here, and we get an echo chamber of you clowns stumbling over each other.
You're full of shyt u know that? Is there not several threads for MP games that have people linking up here? Y"all create this doom and gloom outlook in your mind and then pretend to not see anything going on because it goes against what you believe.

U do the EXACT thing you accuse others of btw. You routinely make comments just to provoke a response about anything Sony related.

You keep talking this "let's improve this place brehs" shyt yet do nothing but police and call people stans :wow:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
the fact that you associate people who are "Sony stans" with being garbage says a lot about you.
It's basically people who don't share your opinion are "garbage posters"

Its not about sharing the same opinion as me, im a grown man so im not "loyal" to video game companies and will admit when im wrong. When microsoft was slacking on its monthly offers, the drm sht etc i was on their ass about it on here untill they switched up.

Look at how level headed and mature these posters were in the PS4 Pro thread. This is from the first two pages alone.

PSVR thread...

Look at Meach y'all

*in response to him being told he's only here to troll/say bad things about it:

Right?

Ive seen worse from you and your dikkriders so im not moved, youre far from level headed and reasonable youre a troll, thats why you got a woat banner just like meach.

Yea xbox stans on here come with the bullsht but you sony stans do it alot more and because the majority of this forum is sony stans yall bullsht gets a pass most the time.

This forum is a sony stan/troll echo chamber and is falling of, you can fight the truth all you want:manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Xbots are waaaaay too sensitive and take things personally. From the beginning of last gen until about the halfway point Sohh was overwhelmingly pro xbox... and rightly so. More hype for the games and the community. Sony stans didn't completely abandon the forum... or run off to post on sites that aren't black because the majority of our brothers were rockin with the ops. Nope. We stayed and the tides eventually turned. If they hadn't and this gen looked like a bunch of killzone shadow falls and the Orders I'd still be here bc I'd much rather post with my people...
Yup. Meach is the only poster who has stuck around and I give him props for that.

The others showed their true colors. They're just dikk riders that want to be seen as associated with a winning side. If not they just vanish and make up bullshyt about out growing it...yet pop their heads in at any perceived win for Xbox :dead: shameless

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbots are waaaaay too sensitive and take things personally. From the beginning of last gen until about the halfway point Sohh was overwhelmingly pro xbox... and rightly so. More hype for the games and the community. Sony stans didn't completely abandon the forum... or run off to post on sites that aren't black because the majority of our brothers were rockin with the ops. Nope. We stayed and the tides eventually turned. If they hadn't and this gen looked like a bunch of killzone shadow falls and the Orders I'd still be here bc I'd much rather post with my people...

church.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're full of shyt u know that? Is there not several threads for MP games that have people linking up here? Y"all create this doom and gloom outlook in your mind and then pretend to not see anything going on because it goes against what you believe.

U do the EXACT thing you accuse others of btw. You routinely make comments just to provoke a response about anything Sony related.

You keep talking this "let's improve this place brehs" shyt yet do nothing but police and call people stans :wow:
Nothing created in my mind. You've seen this place get less and less busy.

What's your idea on how to bring people back?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yup. Meach is the only poster who has stuck around and I give him props for that.

The others showed their true colors. They're just dikk riders that want to be seen as associated with a winning side. If not they just vanish and make up bullshyt about out growing it...yet pop their heads in at any perceived win for Xbox :dead: shameless
It's not just that. The shyt is relentless.

You can't even say Xbox/Nintendo/PC without a bunch of people quoting your post talking shyt.

People just went elsewhere. :manny:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It's why I'm still here despite all the clowning and the woat banner:francis:

And it's why I want it to improve around here.

There's a difference between there just being more Sony fans and active hostility toward non-Sony fans. People don't want to come post here just to see a dozen "larrybox" "xthot" posts. shyt gets exhausting at a point.

And again nothing wrong with jokes, the shyt just goes OB here all the time.

As for your point about who's sensitive or not I think @LÍQUIDO and any other mod can vouch for the fact that it's usually Sony fans doing all the snitching and complaining to the mods.
U da only real niqqa tho and maybe PS4 that ride for Xbox :pachaha:. The rest are bandwagon ass punks

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
ive been thinking about trying new detergent and fabric softner. ive always used gain and downy. but for some reason, i want to step out of my comfort zone. maybe a different brand or even those pods. idk