The dems had a policy of supporting incumbents against primary challenges, why doesn't it apply to Jamaal and other progressives

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a Trump supporter and you were shytting on Bowman, even taking joy in the attacks against him. Don't try to switch up now.

Democrats eating their own. Only if someone had warned you Shills about them.
stephen-colbert-i-told-you-so.gif

:mjlol:
Go cry some more....

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well he should go run in a non jewish district. shyt ain't rocket science as to why he lost.

N.Y. redistricting could shift odds of Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s Democratic primary with George Latimer.

But stretching NY-16 north would also make it dramatically less politically hospitable for Bowman, a former Bronx middle school principal who originally won the seat when it included a big chunk of the Bronx. It now includes lower Westchester cities of Mt. Vernon, New Rochelle and his home town of Yonkers. Bowman, who is Black, defeated longtime predecessor Eliot Engel for the seat.

“If Democrats want to win back the House we should be putting more of our resources into defeating Republicans, not taking on fellow Democrats like [what] George Latimer is doing,” said Bill Neidhardt, a spokesman for Bowman.

If map-makers do add far northern suburbs in the district, it would include far fewer people of color than the current district, which was drawn by a special master after conservative justices rejected a Democratic-drawn state map as an unconstitutional gerrymander.

A reshaped district might also be more receptive to Latimer’s attacks on Bowman over the incumbent congressman’s harsh criticism of Israel.

Democrats have no problem engaging in the same tactics as republicans when it's convenient for them.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I need y'all centrists and c00ns to answer that riddle for me

Dems established a pac to fight and protect incumbents from losing their seat but have only applied this policy when the incumbent in question are centrists and blue dog

It's alsmost as if dems openly discriminate against their progressive wing

I know right? It was only the most expensive race in Congressional history. Answer him c00ns :hhh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

N.Y. redistricting could shift odds of Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s Democratic primary with George Latimer.

Democrats have no problem engaging in the same tactics as republicans when it's convenient for them.
That’s old school Jim Crow racism right there by the democrats.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The dems just willingly allowed a black politician to lose his seat over not supporting a foreign white supremacist government and you’re calling this a win for black Americans and all black people across the world. Jesus Christ y’all are stupid :dead:

But your boyfriend Trump or 3rd Party is better?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Well, Bowman was out here pulling fire alarms like he's Bart Simpson doing a prank out here. Why would you be surprised that he's not being protected?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Well, Bowman was out here pulling fire alarms like he's Bart Simpson doing a prank out here. Why would you be surprised that he's not being protected?

This is the result of missing critical skills, breh just needed to keep his mouth shut and kim...but clout is a helluva drug...

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What does trump have to do with a new york democratic primary :dead:

You are painting Dems as evil for supporting Israel, when in reality, day to day, no one cares in America. Not our problem and Bowman made it a point to die on that hill that no one asked him to do.

Just because he is a Dem doesn't mean I'm gonna side with a lunatic that pulls fire alarms and clout chases like a high school girl...

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

This

It's akin to maga telling black folks to go build their own community up and be independent but everytime black folks have tried to do that, it's been sabotaged by
the same people, see rosewood and tulsa

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You have a Israel, a foreign government openly stating that they will spent $100,000,000 on American politicians in order to defeat anti-Zionist politicians so that they can continue to slaughter Arabs and discriminate against black Jews and posters here are saying that’s a win for black people :mjlol:

I'm fascinated to see what really goes on inside the head of a black zionist and black republicans

Ditto log cabin republicans (gay republicans)

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Not true at all. Repeating this "rhetoric" doesn't make it accurate.
It’s very true, just because you’re uninformed doesn’t make it so.

The democrats are no longer advocating taxing the rich at 90%, universal healthcare, low cost education, higher wages, ending wars, regulating the financial industry, etc.

The democrats have relegated normal Democratic policies as too “progressive” and have ousted these politicians such as Jamal bowman from the party.

The entire democrat platform right now is “at least we’re not trump”

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

He pulled a fire alarm, oh wow that's such a big deal and changes everything,put his head on a spike:unimpressed: