The dems had a policy of supporting incumbents against primary challenges, why doesn't it apply to Jamaal and other progressives

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, I don't give a shyt about either group as the Jews and Arabs have been at each other throats before we were born and will be long after we are gone. I just need the Dems to win at all costs as that is a win for Black Americans and by extension for all Blacks across the world...
So why did you have to smear a good brother fighting the good fight for everyday Americans as an hamas supporter.

Also a foreign lobby completely controlling and dominating politics and politicians in America should be a
big concern to everyone. principles and integrity should still matter even in this crazy political climate

The same people (politicians,journalist and electorate) who kicked up a storm over Russia interference now have no problem with Israel interference

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Firstly he lost largely because AIPAC spent all time record amount of money on his opponent's campaign

secondly the topic isn't about why He lost but why dems do not support their progressive incumbent.
We saying the same breh.

The Jews in his district didn't like him and Capital Hill Dems are moderates.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Jews should vote against their best interest right? :dahell:
They are Americans who live in America. How is Israel's ability to bomb innocent women and kids to smithereens with inpunity and blank check in their best interest:what:America and Americans safety and prosperity should be what's in their best interest and not Nethanyahu's agenda to remain in power and stay out of prison

that guy

Superstar
Daps
To be fair, I don't give a shyt about either group as the Jews and Arabs have been at each other throats before we were born and will be long after we are gone. I just need the Dems to win at all costs as that is a win for Black Americans and by extension for all Blacks across the world...
The dems just willingly allowed a black politician to lose his seat over not supporting a foreign white supremacist government and you’re calling this a win for black Americans and all black people across the world. Jesus Christ y’all are stupid :dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We tried to tell them.
:yeshrug:
puzzle-thumb.jpg
You're a Trump supporter and you were shytting on Bowman, even taking joy in the attacks against him. Don't try to switch up now.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You have a Israel, a foreign government openly stating that they will spent $100,000,000 on American politicians in order to defeat anti-Zionist politicians so that they can continue to slaughter Arabs and discriminate against black Jews and posters here are saying that’s a win for black people :mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm not against incumbents getting primaried, but we all know why this was allowed to happen. I hope he runs as an independent. He's one of the only progressives we have in Congress smh.