The dems had a policy of supporting incumbents against primary challenges, why doesn't it apply to Jamaal and other progressives

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I need y'all centrists and c00ns to answer that riddle for me

Dems established a pac to fight and protect incumbents from losing their seat but have only applied this policy when the incumbent in question are centrists and blue dog

It's alsmost as if dems openly discriminate against their progressive wing

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Jamaal Bowman should pull the fire alarm again because he is going to be smoked by @LatimerforNY today.

The message is clear: anti-semitism in any and all forms will not be tolerated in New York. And you can’t call yourself a progressive without making progress.

Vote! 🗳️

2/2
Andrew Cuomo, is a big fat Liar!
WeakAss Democrats, working with Republicans. Allowed Bowman, to be gerrymandered out of the district he won in. @LatimerforNY is a Republican running as aDemocrat.
Bowman, is NOT against any group of people!

VOTER SUPPRESSION HAPPEN IN NEW YORK

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
This is why Bowman loses to Latimer
-AIPAC spends $14 Million dollars, $300 per vote for Latimer
-Cuomo and centrist Democrats gerrymander
the district to combine
The Bronx w WESTCHESTER COUNTY

I cannot wait until the DSA and WFP eventually take the Assembly so NY gets a government for the people

To post posts in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
bafkreiezxxfigs5lgkca22l22ftdzvvqammvwtwrw74jzjsdu4oiydq6em@jpeg
1/1
New York Dems rejected court drawn maps, giving us hope they’d gerrymander. Instead they just strengthened suozzi’s chances against a republican when he just won easily and strengthens Jamaal Bowman ( ???) against a primary challenge from the right (??????).

To post posts in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
bafkreibjcc3sleyde3entbucdeye7rgwagyel7bz7woilsu22sp3p42yey@jpeg

1/1
New York Dems rejected court drawn maps, giving us hope they’d gerrymander. Instead they just strengthened suozzi’s chances against a republican when he just won easily and strengthens Jamaal Bowman ( ???) against a primary challenge from the right (??????).

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
He took a stance against Israel in a Jewish voting district, it's chess not checkers...

He backed the Hamas like a lunatic and got sent to the shadowrealm...

The bolded tells me you are another zionist lunatic

smear anyone supporting innocent palestinians and calling for ceasefire as hamas supporter. not a single good faith bone in the body of zionist

all they know is nasty smears and bad faith arguments

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Moderate Libs run the Dems despite what Fox and magats say.

And Jaamal been crashing out for a while. Plus he's a Black NY House Rep, who challenged Israel, while representing a sizeable Jewish community. Of course he lost a white moderate Dem who dodges Israel questions
Bowman needed to play the game until he got voted back in , but he fukked up

Thats like living in the Bronx talking about u support the red sox and your audience is Yankees fans

Firstly he lost largely because AIPAC spent all time record amount of money on his opponent's campaign

secondly the topic isn't about why He lost but why dems do not support their progressive incumbent.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Progressives don't get the same latitude that Centrist/right leaning Dems do. The Isreal condemnation was his nail in the coffin. Now he is going to get replaced with a 70 year old do-nothing.

The corporate Dems have zero interest in keeping Progressives unless it's convenient. Status quo rules everything around them.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The bolded tells me you are another zionist lunatic

smear anyone supporting innocent palestinians and calling for ceasefire as hamas supporter. not a single good faith bone in the body of zionist

all they know is nasty smears and bad faith arguments

To be fair, I don't give a shyt about either group as the Jews and Arabs have been at each other throats before we were born and will be long after we are gone. I just need the Dems to win at all costs as that is a win for Black Americans and by extension for all Blacks across the world...