The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Has nothing to do with his presidency , and if you actually used your fingers you would see where I said I disagreed with him militarily
The thread is about the party and it’s history, not a presidency. Joe Biden’s unconditional support for a right-wing extremist government going on a genocidal rampage trumps any climate change or ftc appointments. Do you disagree with that?

The damage done to the black American community by the Joe Biden right-wing crime bills hold far more weight than anything he’s done in his last 4 years in office.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No you didn’t. Name a Republican policy more damaging and regressive than the crime bills. We’re still here waiting :unimpressed:
I addressed all of your bad faith points in the other thread. And you hand-waved them away. I'm in here now to mock you and to point out your dishonest bullshyt. :umad:

I don't know why you Trump shills believe I'm supposed to meaningfully engage with you when you never reciprocate. :umad:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I addressed all of your bad faith points in the other thread. And you hand-waved them away. I'm in here now to mock you and to point out your dishonest bullshyt. :umad:

I don't know why you Trump shills believe I'm supposed to meaningfully engage with you when you never reciprocate. :umad:
:mjlol: Shills just can’t take the L and move on

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Same bird breh

Y'all like the woman with the Coke recipe that went to Pepsi with it only to find Pepsi called the police on her

Don't even have to change the colors for this analogy

Y'all don't realize this is is 60 percent Vanguard and 40 percent BlackRock vs 60 percent BlackRock and 40 percent Vanguard

In the most literal sense of the phrase, "same difference"

Your illusion of choice is as consequential as Coke vs Pepsi

Even left wing and right wing refer to the same bird breh ...when have you seen a bird with wings going in different :stopitslime: