The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

that guy

Superstar
Daps
And She's gonna appoint and work with the the SAME exact Republicans and Wall Street scum that made folks lives misrable for decades
Kamala Harris dropped over 1000 cases of mortgage fraud (recommended by her own deputies) against Steve Mnuchin and that same Steve Mnuchin became trumps treasury secretary. They’re all on the same team.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Everything about this post is embarrassing :mjlol:

“Both parties will stand behind Israel” uh yeah that’s kind of the point of the thread :heh:
Left-wing parties dont support fascism.

“Joe Biden is progressive because he appointed Indian and black women”

Yeah and George bush appointed Clarence Thomas. Appointing black people in the 21st century makes you progressive now? What year are you living in? :mjlol:

More shill delusions :russ:
Who are you really trying to convince?

Biden has a long enough list in his 4 years to put this goofy argument to shame. It's not even just the focus on diversity and inclusion.

I'm going to ask you again which right wing leader was pushing for the largest bill in US history to fight climate change?

Which right wing leader was pushing to cancel student loan debt?

Right wing leaders don't push for policies like that

"But Israel"

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Who are you really trying to convince?

Biden has a long enough list in his 4 years to put this goofy argument to shame. It's not even just the focus on diversity and inclusion.

I'm going to ask you again which right wing leader was pushing for the largest bill in US history to fight climate change?

Which right wing leader was pushing to cancel student loan debt?

Right wing leaders don't push for policies like that

"But Israel"
Are you really attempting to defend Joe Biden? :huhldup:

He’s the least defendable democrat on that list. You sure you don’t want to pick someone else?
:dead:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Democrat is a right wing party, yet Progressive achieved several wins in the Biden Administration.

-More money thrown at Climate Change than anytime in history.
-Medicare negotiating drug prices for the first time in history which will bring down many prices.
-$35 cap on insulin for those on Medicare.

Just to name a few.

Political dialog in TLR is cooked. :mjlol:
Yep. I voted for Bernie twice and had zero hope for a Biden presidency yet this has been one of the most progressive administrations in US history. We should be in a recession right now but we aren’t.

Only negatives are not being fast enough supplying Ukraine (partially republicans fault) and being an old school Zionist and not throwing Netanyahu in the bushes. I doubt Kamala is as forgiving.

OP is a Jihadi who is upset he can’t find a suicide vest his size.

I already addressed your bullshyt once and all you did was dismiss it, because you know you are not capable of addressing it in any honest and meaningful way. Your need to push an agenda overrides your reason.

Republicans are centrists? :russ:

dBXMTAq.jpeg

Oh, right.
If Republicans remain in power you’ll see more of this generational stupidity

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I dont even like Joe Biden, but he's easily one of the most PROGRESSIVE president's we have had since the 50-60s. My issues with him is militarily. As far as us policies he ran a complete progressive administration

Climate change
Ftc appointments
Infrastructure bill

I mean idk how you got conservative out of those alone

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kamala Harris dropped over 1000 cases of mortgage fraud (recommended by her own deputies) against Steve Mnuchin and that same Steve Mnuchin became trumps treasury secretary. They’re all on the same team.

RFK Jr. who's now supporting Trump? You can't make this up. And using this misleading, unsubstantiated claim about "1k cases" intentionally ignores how Harris, as AG, secured a the $25 billion mortgage settlement in 2012 with major banks over foreclosure abuses, which actually benefited thousands of homeowners.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I dont even like Joe Biden, but he's easily one of the most PROGRESSIVE president's we have had since the 50-60s. My issues with him is militarily. As far as us policies he ran a complete progressive administration

Climate change
Ftc appointments
Infrastructure bill

I mean idk how you got conservative out of those alone
Are you forgetting he worked with white supremacist icons like strom thurman to pass the most regressive policies for black people since integration? Are you forgetting he is unilaterally backing a genocide of a population that’s 50% children?

Over 40,000 dead people and half of them are children and you're saying he’s progressive because of ftc appointments?

Y’all sound like deranged sociopaths.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We’re still waiting for you to refute the information in the OP :russell:
I refuted your bullshyt already. :umad:

That messy stream of nonsense in the OP is a classic gish gallop. You're throwing out a ton of random claims and insults all at once, hoping to overwhelm people instead of actually making an honest point. You bounce from one misleading claim to the next. It's like you think if you hurl enough garbage at the wall, something will stick. It's good for fooling all the other bad-actors, though.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Both sides are the same shieet , that's why nother ever changes for the better
Claiming that nothing ever changes for the better isn't accurate. One party often pushes for progress, while the other tends to push regressive policies, undoing or setting back that progress. The real issue lies in the instability of both congress and the presidency, where shifting power makes it hard to maintain long-term improvements. Blaming 'both sides' equally is just ignorant of the deeper dynamics at play.