The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Centrist is the better word. Right wingers have fascist leaning and a huge part of fascism is a fundamental romanticization of past glory and a desire to return the nation to it. Modern Dems want to incrementally progress politics but they only want to do so at the behest of corporate benefactors, right wingers dont want to progress the nation past 1963, at all.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It never makes sense when you actually look at reality. These lazy takes always boil down to 'Biden said something in 1990' and 'Obama said pookie ray ray'
Shills don’t live in reality :heh:

We don’t have to go with what Biden did in the 1990’s, let’s go with what he’s doing right now :sas1:

He’s putting American troops in Israel to fight for an ultranationalist right-wing government as we speak.

Kamala Harris is also supporting Israel who sterilized Ethiopian women while she’s pretending to be a black woman

Imagine being anti-trump but pro-Netanyahu :huhldup:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Been saying for years. Both the Democrat and Republican parties are Centrists with Centrists ideologies that "play a side" for votes

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This post is what you get when you can’t defend democrats anti-black agendas for the past 30 years, just shill babble about nothing
I already addressed your bullshyt once and all you did was dismiss it, because you know you are not capable of addressing it in any honest and meaningful way. Your need to push an agenda overrides your reason.

Been saying for years. Both the Democrat and Republican parties are Centrists with Centrists ideologies that "play a side" for votes
Republicans are centrists? :russ:

I have no idea why Black people always side with Democrats

-Democrats were the one who wanted to continue slavery in the 1800s
-Confederate flag was made by Southern Democrats in the 1800s
-KKK are Democrats
-Feminists are democrats... nuff said
-Darwinism (Theory that black people weren´t mentally developed as white people and close to apes), was created and supported by Democrats

I don´t vote for either evil party, but if I had a choice, I´ll choose the Republicans

dBXMTAq.jpeg

Oh, right.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I already addressed your bullshyt once and all you did was dismiss it, because you know you are not capable of addressing it in any honest and meaningful way. Your need to push an agenda overrides your reason.

Republicans are centrists? :russ:

dBXMTAq.jpeg

Oh, right.

Keep trying to "dig up posts".

I'm sure something will stick lol

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I never said they were the same, in fact I clearly said them
A better question is if the democrats aren’t a right-wing party, why have they aligned themselves with a right-wing ultranationalist fascist government in Israel? :jbhmm:
That gotcha isn't working like you think it is.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Shills don’t live in reality :heh:

We don’t have to go with what Biden did in the 1990’s, let’s go with what he’s doing right now :sas1:

He’s putting American troops in Israel to fight for an ultranationalist right-wing government as we speak.

Kamala Harris is also supporting Israel who sterilized Ethiopian women while she’s pretending to be a black woman

Imagine being anti-trump but pro-Netanyahu :huhldup:
such a simpleton view. America will always stand behind Israel.

Biden nominates a black female VP, a black female supreme court judge and even a trans in his administration. The most amount of black women appointed to the courts by any president ever.

Pressed Congress to pass the infrastructure bill as the largest effort to fight climate change in US history

No republicans today would ever do those types of things.

If you want to argue he's more moderate, no arguments there. But you just look silly ignoring all the many progressive actions he took just because he's behind Israel. This why you get clowned 24/7. You're disingenuous like most misinformed bothsiders.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
such a simpleton view. America will always stand behind Israel.

Biden nominates a black female VP, a black female supreme court judge and even a trans in his administration. The most amount of black women appointed to the courts by any president ever.

Pressed Congress to pass the infrastructure bill as the largest effort to fight climate change in US history

No republicans today would ever do those types of things.

If you want to argue he's more moderate, no arguments there. But you just look silly ignoring all the many progressive actions he took just because he's behind Israel.

Everything about this post is embarrassing :mjlol:

“Both parties will stand behind Israel” uh yeah that’s kind of the point of the thread :heh:
Left-wing parties dont support fascism.

“Joe Biden is progressive because he appointed Indian and black women”

Yeah and George bush appointed Clarence Thomas. Appointing black people in the 21st century makes you progressive now? What year are you living in? :mjlol:

This why you get clowned 24/7. You're disingenuous like most misinformed bothsiders.
More shill delusions :russ:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Right Wing again? It never stopped being right. There are no true left wingers in this country. Majority who are viewed as "the left" are really centrists who lean right. It's just that this country is historically so far right, anything that's not far right looks left.

The closest we have to a left winger is someone like Bernie Sanders, and even he's not a true leftist. He's center leaning left. But because this country is so far right, we act like he's the 2nd coming of Hugo Chavez :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Right Wing again? It never stopped being right. There are no true left wingers in this country. Majority who are viewed as "the left" are really centrists who lean right. It's just that this country is historically so far right, anything that's not far right looks left.

The closest we have to a left winger is someone like Bernie Sanders, and even he's not a true leftist. He's center leaning left. But because this country is so far right, we act like he's the 2nd coming of Hugo Chavez :mjlol:

Exactly
I love how no one in this thread is mentioning Joe Biden and Obama eulogizing and honoring a KKK leader :dead:

Hilary Clinton herself admitted she was a fan of Berry Goldwater growing up. The same dude who was Ronald Reagan's biggest political influence
They are all the same

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Exactly
I love how no one in this thread is mentioning Joe Biden and Obama eulogizing and honoring a KKK leader :dead:

Hilary Clinton herself admitted she was a fan of Berry Goldwater growing up. The same dude who was Ronald Reagan's biggest political influence
They are all the same
They don’t want to acknowledge any of it. They avoiding that OP like the plague :russ: