The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Daps
:scust:
Just a female soap at the moment.

Oliver n diggle

Then there's,Felicity, thea, laurel

If I could write one episode this show would be back

I always wonder.... how come the writers don't plug into their audience and see how their audience feels about the shows they're writing?

I mean that's business 101

who operates a business and doesn't keep a pulse on their clientele and customers to make sure that they like what the business is selling?

It's so easy to do now too, with internet. Maybe 20 years ago, the writers of MANTIS or Viper or Sliders had no idea what their viewers were thinking

but this is the FUTURE, brehs. You can go online and in an hour, take the pulse of thousands of ppl

Why don't Arrow writers see what their fan base is telling them? Even though you got all these chics out here that love the show, you should still be concerned that you're about to lose your male fanbase, because they're the audience that you started the show with

somebody needs to tweet them and send them to the coli, so they can see how we feel, cause women are fickle. They might be with the show today, but the next love story that comes along, they're gonna drop the show. The men are the ones that will watch the show and be loyal, as long as the show stays loyal to them.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
I always wonder.... how come the writers don't plug into their audience and see how their audience feels about the shows they're writing?

who operates a business and doesn't keep a pulse on their clientele and customers to make sure that they like what the business is selling?

It's so easy to do now too, with internet. Maybe 20 years ago, the writers of MANTIS or Viper or Sliders had no idea what their viewers were thinking

but this is the FUTURE, brehs. You can go online and in an hour, take the pulse of thousands of ppl

Why don't Arrow writers see what their fan base is telling them? Even though you got all these chics out here that love the show, you should still be concerned that you're about to lose your male fanbase, because they're the audience that you started the show with

somebody needs to tweet them and send them to the coli, so they can see how we feel, cause women are fickle. They might be with the show today, but the next love story that comes along, they're gonna drop the show. The men are the ones that will watch the show and be loyal, as long as the show stays loyal to them.

:wow:+ rep bruh!

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I think listening to the fans might be the CAUSE of some of some of Arrow's problems that you mentioned.

(It's funny how the LoT thread is now more about complaining about Arrow than about LoT itself).

Daps
I think listening to the fans might be the CAUSE of some of some of Arrow's problems that you mentioned.

(It's funny how the LoT thread is now more about complaining about Arrow than about LoT itself).

Only until they drop the next episode

Better be piff too :ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

SLIDERS Drop!!:gladbron::whoo::salute:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I wonder if Arrow's misfortunes have to do with Berlanti's success. If you look at his IMDB page, when he was developing Arrow, he had just flopped Green Lantern so Arrow season one had to be good.

Now he has Arrow, Flash, Mysteries of Laura, Blindspot, Supergirl and now LoT to worry about. I doubt he's even been on set this year with all of those other shows.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People who complain are the most vocal. People who enjoy the show say nothing.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Because every audience is going to be different and every audience member is going to feel differently. They pay attention to Twitter and stuff like that but they also know not everyone feels the same. So if 5 cats feel like @Reinscarf but 5 people feel opposite, then what do you do? You look for a consensus but ultimately you have to do what you feel you need to do as a writer because you can't be swayed entirely by the opinions of everyone because then you're standing for nothing and a lot of times, as hard as this is for us to accept, sometimes we don't know everything. We don't know where storylines are headed when the guys in the writers room do. And like @pl2584 said, the cats who enjoy the show aren't really going to have a lot of shyt to say as with anything. Unhappy people have a lot more to say than happy people. Just like in politics, entertainment, or any walk of life. This isn't WWE shyt where they're seemingly making up shyt on the fly because they don't have a plan.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone's getting 'Doctor Who' feels from 'Legends of Tomorrow'

:jbhmm: Oh Really?

b00OVD1.gif

:mjcry:

It does feel like Dr. WHo ..

I guess the trench coat and the British accent does it... and the Way he moves around the Tard... i mean WaveRider...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Because every audience is going to be different and every audience member is going to feel differently. They pay attention to Twitter and stuff like that but they also know not everyone feels the same. So if 5 cats feel like @Reinscarf but 5 people feel opposite, then what do you do? You look for a consensus but ultimately you have to do what you feel you need to do as a writer because you can't be swayed entirely by the opinions of everyone because then you're standing for nothing and a lot of times, as hard as this is for us to accept, sometimes we don't know everything. We don't know where storylines are headed when the guys in the writers room do. And like @pl2584 said, the cats who enjoy the show aren't really going to have a lot of shyt to say as with anything. Unhappy people have a lot more to say than happy people. Just like in politics, entertainment, or any walk of life. This isn't WWE shyt where they're seemingly making up shyt on the fly because they don't have a plan.

Dont forget to add that the majority of those online posting are fan boys..

I rememeber though back in the Smallville days when I was on Ksite one of the writers used to lurk ..and the writers do lurk some of the more popular forums and etc but one problem is episodes are written and filmed 8 weeks before they air .... with that the "feedback" is a little to late

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dont forget to add that the majority of those online posting are fan boys..

I rememeber though back in the Smallville days when I was on Ksite one of the writers used to lurk ..and the writers do lurk some of the more popular forums and etc but one problem is episodes are written and filmed 8 weeks before they air .... with that the "feedback" is a little to late

Yeah that's the other reality to it. You're seeing something that they could've shot 8 weeks ago so your complaints about what they should and shouldn't do is moot by the time it airs. I know some lurk, and I know for a fact they check twitter as it's an instant market research tool, but sometimes you gotta stick to your guns and do what you feel is best. They also pay attention to reviews and have relationships with people of the press who are often fans so they'll speak to them from a fan perspective and a critical perspective.