The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
X-Men: First Class, Star Trek, Back to the Future, and Sliders:leon: Vandal Savage in the cut:whoo: of every historical FUKKKERY:demonic: Flabbrrow and Wack Canary appearance:camby: Sarah can't even get her groove on:stylin: without CaC Dude gettin his mug split:ufdup: Usher don't wanna take Dr. Stein's lead:mjpls: Lowkey, Chronos tuff, tho:ooh: Got That Work by Snart, Heatwave, and ATOM:whew: Yet, he still :bustback: and got away:ohhh: The Hawks grown-up professor kid:wow: with E.Badu's Next Lifetime imagery:sadbron:Rip lied about the future legends accomplishments:heh: Gideon controls the ship:patrice:, and Jonah's his son:lupe: DC/CW:cook:got another one with Justice League benchwarmers:jawalrus:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Surprised Garber and Miller were fine with that plot point. Roofing a minor sounds very Bryan singer

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
LGN102_20150917_0279b.jpg

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i don't think i like any of the characters :patrice:

i like the idea of them riding around in a time traveling spaceship fighting bad guys though.. so i'll watch a few more :ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i don't think i like any of the characters :patrice:

i like the idea of them riding around in a time traveling spaceship fighting bad guys though.. so i'll watch a few more :ehh:
They just need a few episodes to gel. Best way is to think how you said just a bunch of nobody heroes and villains making a difference that they don't realize yet. The fukkery that's occurred and can occur in this season will make this series worth it though :russ:

Last edited:
Daps
:dame: The coli told me Legends of Tomorrow would be trash

The coli said it wouldnt be worth watching

:martin: the coli was wrong again

this is top 10 superhero show material right here and we only on the 1st episode brehs :noah:

now DC got not one, but TWO shows that's better than Arrow

:snoop:

they need to bring season 1 and 2 writers back to
Arrow, cause the way it's going right now, it's gonna get canceled

I'm about to stop watching it and just watch LOT and Flash

when massa Stein kidnapped the breh :huhldup:

writers might wanna consider racial undertones next time :mjpls:

when Rip was telling them that they were legends in the future, I legit had the :ohhh:

I seriously spent time mentally going through all my comic book knowledge trying to figure out how these fakkits was legends :dahell:

then I started wondering how the heck you bench Flash and Arrow for your team, and go after 3rd string folks like Cap Cold and Great Value Iron Man :dahell:

even Oliver lowkey gave Ray the :comeon: when he was telling him about how he was chosen for a "special team" :pachaha:

Ray's face when Rip told him that he ain't nuthin, never was nuthin, and never will be nuthin :banderas:

priceless

I hate Ray Palmer.... any L he catch is a W for me :banderas:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dame: The coli told me Legends of Tomorrow would be trash

The coli said it wouldnt be worth watching

:martin: the coli was wrong again

this is top 10 superhero show material right here and we only on the 1st episode brehs :noah:

now DC got not one, but TWO shows that's better than Arrow

:snoop:

they need to bring season 1 and 2 writers back to
Arrow, cause the way it's going right now, it's gonna get canceled

I'm about to stop watching it and just watch LOT and Flash

when massa Stein kidnapped the breh :huhldup:

writers might wanna consider racial undertones next time :mjpls:

when Rip was telling them that they were legends in the future, I legit had the :ohhh:

I seriously spent time mentally going through all my comic book knowledge trying to figure out how these fakkits was legends :dahell:

then I started wondering how the heck you bench Flash and Arrow for your team, and go after 3rd string folks like Cap Cold and Great Value Iron Man :dahell:

even Oliver lowkey gave Ray the :comeon: when he was telling him about how he was chosen for a "special team" :pachaha:

Ray's face when Rip told him that he ain't nuthin, never was nuthin, and never will be nuthin :banderas:

priceless

I hate Ray Palmer.... any L he catch is a W for me :banderas:
Atom firestorm are somebody's and so is captain cold ,